maqroll

25 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Yeah important we don't concede early again (or at all ideally) in an away game and give them anything to hold on to. I know we are without Dougie and Digne but they are without far more. So really need to be winning this to be looking like we are the real deal for a top 4 place.

We will be saying that after every game, from now on.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Louis said:

I can sense a draw here - hopefully I might be wrong. Gutted I won’t be able to have it on the radio, so I just have to rely on my Fitbit watch to give me score updates.

Bloke at work calls it his FatBit as he’s several stone over weight 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

Hoping our away form can start to emulate our home form. The away form is what separates the good teams from the great. 

I think it requires a few different minerals in away games.

we are top at Home and 9th away in the tables...a win would have us 6th.

Edited by TRO

2 minutes ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

Hoping our away form can start to emulate our home form. The away form is what separates the good teams from the great. 

We've won 3 away and drawn a couple. People are acting like we should've won 7/8 away when all of Man. City, Liverpool and Arsenal have come nowhere near that either.

Man. City lost three away and drawn at Chelsea and they've also been to Sheffield United and Luton, we still have those two to play early in 2024 (although both will be trickier than in opening weeks) we win 7/8 away this season and 15 games at VP we get top 4 so still well on course for that.

Edited by VillaChris
  • Like 1

Not a season defining game, but one we should win if we have true aspirations of dining at the top table. Lose and those saying we're not ready will give it the 'I told you so's'. 

We definitely have everything in the right place for a win. Need a strong mentality and drive to go with it. 2 nil Villa. 

Looking at their results this season they are a weird bunch. 

Lost 3-1 at home to Everton, yet drew 2-2 with Spurs. 

Lost away v Sheff Utd last time out. 

They seem to all be close games, a goal either way, so I'm hoping we can maybe grab this 2-1 or another 1-0 would be lovely.