Formula One - 2024

BOF

Debatable if this was more boring than last week or not.

Wheres the drama; the action, the excitement, the uncertainty? God I hope this picks up soon.

39 minutes ago, Genie said:

This has been a decent race so far

4 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Another snore fest. Absolutely no focus or racing for the podium. 

Basically seeing if a rookie can hold on for 7th. 

😂

Just now, Genie said:

He was referring to the fact they couldn’t catch Red Bull.

He said it was a boring race, they couldn't catch the redbulls and there was a big gap behind. I think he was being genuine about it

There was zero racing for that podium. 

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

Mercedes don't feel like a big team anymore. 

There's lots of rule changes next year, all the energy and investment has gone into that car. 

The FIA has cleared Mohammed Ben Sulayem, president of the erm...FIA of max fixing with this following on from Red Bull clearing Max Horner, head of erm....Red Bull Racing earlier in the year, it's good to see a sport doing so much to ensure its own integrity.

3 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

The FIA has cleared Mohammed Ben Sulayem, president of the erm...FIA of max fixing with this following on from Red Bull clearing Max Horner, head of erm....Red Bull Racing earlier in the year, it's good to see a sport doing so much to ensure its own integrity.

Susie Wolff filing a criminal case against them now, how she was treated with apparent, exchanges of information. I think this dates back to when she worked for Willaims, maybe told Toto some techincal information. I'm not sure they can stop a partner from sharing information, but the FIA think they could and rasied an investigation against her. Lets see if this gets thrown out too.

28 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Susie Wolff filing a criminal case against them now, how she was treated with apparent, exchanges of information. I think this dates back to when she worked for Willaims, maybe told Toto some techincal information. I'm not sure they can stop a partner from sharing information, but the FIA think they could and rasied an investigation against her. Lets see if this gets thrown out too.

It relates to the FIA investigating her for a potential conflict of interests last year (whilst head of F1 female driver academy).

FIA really is a circus right now.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Don't think it relates to her time at Williams, it's her Woman Driver Program

• Like 1

Whilst I do doubt it’s really happening there are reports Max is nearing a deal to join Mercedes.

It would be hilarious if once agreed Lewis gets out of his deal with Ferrari to join Red Bull instead :lol: 

12 hours ago, Genie said:

FIA really is a circus right now.

co6erc.png

Concir.png

They say 'circus' was originally a typo or miscommunication and they meant to call it 'circuit'. I'm not sure.

• Like 2

Â