Matthew Kidson [Director of Global Development & International Academies]

MaVilla

Interesting job and title - his experience is as an organiser of tournaments and events - the logistics, promotion and arrangement of sport. i think the idea was always that Lange just did scouting - but I don't think there's any of that in this job.

• Like 1

I was wondering where I saw his name before, so I went back on the V Sports thread and he was in an Arabic article about the ZED FC Partnership. They referred to him as COO of 'Aston Villa International Academy', so he's clearly been here for a little while.

Interestingly, he was named alongside a Lamine Savane, who was named 'President of Aston Villa International Academy'. A quick Google suggests that he's worked within basketball and football ventures in Senegal (where we have an academy, per Wes).

I do enjoy that we are giving our people almost KKK levels of ambitious and fancy titles. Sounds exciting and important. Can't wait for us to name our new Grand Imperial Wizard of nourishment and liquids. (Or food and beverage manager)

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, sne said:

I do enjoy that we are giving our people almost KKK levels of ambitious and fancy titles. Sounds exciting and important. Can't wait for us to name our new Grand Imperial Wizard of nourishment and liquids. (Or food and beverage manager)

High Imperial Overlord of the Organised Masses. 

HR. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, sne said:

Chief Dragon of Romantic Nourishment

PR

• Like 1

On 09/10/2023 at 18:27, OutByEaster? said:

Interesting job and title - his experience is as an organiser of tournaments and events - the logistics, promotion and arrangement of sport. i think the idea was always that Lange just did scouting - but I don't think there's any of that in this job.

I did have a nice pint of Moretti before the game, from the cheerful .....Beverage Dissemination Officer.

such sexy titles at Villa, nowadays.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TRO said:

I did have a nice pint of Moretti before the game, from the cheerful .....Beverage Dissemination Officer.

such sexy titles at Villa, nowadays.

I heard Doris has been promoted to Chief Hydration Engineer.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 1

Â