January Transfer Window 2024

TheAuthority

Going to be tough but would be good if we could get rid of olsen, chambers and dendoncker.

Then sign a RB that will challenge/start over cash, a CDM that can challenge kamara and take some pressure off him having to play so much and a promising young keeper.

Can't see us signing any more attacking players with buendia and ramsey returning eventually unless Duran moved out on loan somewhere.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Brighton are not exactly elite but they still have elite players that were sold off

AZ  have a feel talented players. I mean duran came from the states...

If you want us to be a mid table team then 👍

41 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Going to be tough but would be good if we could get rid of olsen, chambers and dendoncker.

Then sign a RB that will challenge/start over cash, a CDM that can challenge kamara and take some pressure off him having to play so much and a promising young keeper.

Can't see us signing any more attacking players with buendia and ramsey returning eventually unless Duran moved out on loan somewhere.

It’s always easier to control your performances if you sort out behind the attacking players anyway.

11 minutes ago, paul514 said:

If you want us to be a mid table team then 👍

Are liverpool midtable signing macclister?

City picked up doku from rennes who are not a elite team

See what im getting at? Doesn't matter who they play for only that they will take us forward and improve us. I think pavlidis is a different option to ollie amd can add value in our striking department 

12 hours ago, El Segundo said:

I was just watching a recording of the game and my thoughts were he'd be a great signing for Fulham or Brentford to replace Mitrovic or Toney (if he goes).  Also thought Everton and maybe Wolves as well.  

I believe we sold a similar calibre of striker in Cameron Archer. So Pavlidis is a no for me. Good finisher, good movement. The rest of his game is not premier league standard. We have to also remember he missed a few good chances against us over both games.

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Are liverpool midtable signing macclister?

City picked up doku from rennes who are not a elite team

See what im getting at? Doesn't matter who they play for only that they will take us forward and improve us. I think pavlidis is a different option to ollie amd can add value in our striking department 

None of their players have elite quality.

some Rennes players do as so Brighton

7 hours ago, The_Steve said:

AZ aren't a bad team at all. We shouldn't be so arrogant to dismiss talent from their squad. 

they got to the semis last season didnt they?

also, unbeaten in the dutch league this year, sitting second i think? (maybe third).

they arent slouches for sure.