2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Dubravka

Heaton

Steffan

Bergstrom

Bettinelli

Begovic

Need i go on?

Heaton was trash with us let's be honest. Begovic is shit too. By all means sign another back up keeper that is as bad as Olsen for people to bitch about

Edited by Kiwivillan

11 hours ago, Zatman said:

No the logic is its not some easy job. Idiots were saying sign De Gea as back up

2nd choice keeper is a very unique position and we are not in a position to sign a quality one. Man City dont even have a quality one 

Who says we need a quality one? How about one that kicks the ball like an adult? 

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Dubravka

Heaton

Steffan

Bergstrom

Bettinelli

Begovic

Need i go on?

What am i reading?

One of them hasnt played in nearly 4 years, one is a QPR keeper

Edited by Zatman

43 minutes ago, Monkeypuzzle said:

Heaton trash?! I can't agree with that. He was a very reliable and capable keeper for us and helped bring stability to our defence. I think he's probably older than we should go for now but I was always happy to see him in goal for us. Not up to Emi's standards but no one in the world is.

Was it kamikaze penalty first home game of season against Bournemouth then was shit and got injured but was so overhyped to begin with people have fond memories like always happens with players that get injured. He's rubbish

• Haha 1

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t Olsen deemed not good enough to be Everton number 2? 

Nope Ancelotti wanted to make it a permanent move before he left and now he is deemed good enough by Emery

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Was it kamikaze penalty first home game of season against Bournemouth then was shit and got injured but was so overhyped to begin with people have fond memories like always happens with players that get injured. He's rubbish

I didn't rate Heaton while he was here either. Had chocolate wrists for a couple of goals at least as well.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

So your logic is that because Tomaszk hasn’t given a name, it means that there isn’t a single keeper in the entire world of football that could do a better job for us than Olsen who has now cost us three cup competitions? 

The excuses for that absolute waste of space we call our second keeper are laughable. Utterly woeful excuse for a keeper. And that isn’t based on him not being able to play out from the back. It’s based on him not being able to do anything whatsoever I’d expect from a professional goalkeeper. 

Spot on and I simply just can’t understand it 

16 hours ago, Zatman said:

People keep saying this but what back up keeper are you expecting? Serious question, nobody is taking the No.1 and we are playing conference league. AZ and Mostar isnt some glamorous teams

Nobody said taking number ones from any of the top teams its clear olsen can not cut it for us we can improve massively on him… simple!

3 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Nobody said taking number ones from any of the top teams its clear olsen can not cut it for us we can improve massively on him… simple!

Except our manager has now had 2 windows to do this and never bothered. Cutler also said he was the perfect Number 2 to work with Emi when was on the Foster podcast

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Except our manager has now had 2 windows to do this and never bothered. Cutler also said he was the perfect Number 2 to work with Emi when was on the Foster podcast

Regardless of what they have said or done at the end of the day the displays on the pitch is there for us all to see and the majority of our fanbase are of the same view.