Weekends Football 11/13 August

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Pepe such a Representative for Wellingborough. Tries to swipe the camera away from the tete-a-tete he's having with Halland.

Yeah,ok Pepe.. Let's take away the cameras and see how much you've got in your pay packet and transfer budget then. clearing in the woods. 

I think Pep was angry that Haaland was having a pop at Kovacic for some reason.

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Pepe such a Representative for Wellingborough. Tries to swipe the camera away from the tete-a-tete he's having with Halland.

Yeah,ok Pepe.. Let's take away the cameras and see how much you've got in your pay packet and transfer budget then. clearing in the woods. 

11 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Been trying to work this out. Asked my lad in case it was a social media thing. 

Now I think I've got it. I've spelt Pep Pepe so this is a keyring. 

AMIRITE? 

Edited by sidcow

One thing Jack definitely has on Foden is his passing and through balls. For all his good touch and control, he doesn't have the vision to capitalize on the extra yard it grants him, so he ends up looking tidy but not much more.

You won't see many more breaks look less dangerous than Burnley did then. Nice vision for the through ball but not a single moment of threat. Citeh defenders just reeled it in and smothered it instantly.

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

FFS, Villa down to third already. Not good enough, Emery, Monchi and Heck out!

You think that's bad, switch over to AFTV, fat Robbie is going ballistic! 😂

• Haha 1

Â