andykeenan

PLEASE NOTE DATE AND TIME OF THE MATCH ARE TBC

On Sale Dates:

Season Ticket holders - Online from 10 August 5pm - Phone from 11 August 10am Monday 14 August 5pm to claim ya season seat 
Claret, Villan and Cub Members - Online from 14 August 5pm - Phone from 15 August 10am
General Sale- Online from 21 August 5pm - Phone from 22 August 10am

Bought mine in my ST seat in upper north for 25 quid, quite happy with that. Loaded the e-ticket onto my phone so its nice and easy to scan at the entrance. Been a while since i've had to buy a non-ST ticket, I assume e-tickets are the standard now? Love the convenience of being able to scan the phone on the reader like I would do with the ST, but woud have been nice to keep some of these stubs for the ECL. Suppose its better for the environment and easier and at least don't have to carry the physical ticket

I'd like to get an additional ticket for the seat next to me for this game, does anyone know when ST holders can buy extra tickets? I imagine it will be after the membership has their chance to buy and therefore in general sale? Can't find anything about ST additional tickets on the OS

On 12/08/2023 at 14:15, Villatillidie95 said:

I'd like to get an additional ticket for the seat next to me for this game, does anyone know when ST holders can buy extra tickets? I imagine it will be after the membership has their chance to buy and therefore in general sale? Can't find anything about ST additional tickets on the OS

Should be after members I guess, assuming not all ST holders can go, same for the members then there should be some going on general sale. 

• Like 1

Going to have to wait for the general sale to get my ticket for this. Can anybody with a membership see if there's still a fair few left? Sounds like there's nothing available in the Upper Holte, so hoping for Upper North or Doug Ellis.

I have a feeling there will be a fair few games that don't make it out of the membership window this season.

If you haven't got one, it might be worth buying one - although it's probably worth remembering that they last exactly 12 months, so if you buy one this week, it's less value for money than last week and the later you leave it, the worse value it is - as of the start of next season, there won't be enough tickets for all members and a membership won't necessarily get you one, you'll need to have a membership and be quick.

I believe ST holders have until the 20th to claim their seat so i imagine a lot will pop up in the Holte for general sale. My seat is in the Holte but i've picked Trinity for this game for a different view but my usual seat is still "on hold" 

I'm a STH but can't make this game as I'm on holiday, just noticed this in the T&Cs:

• Attendance at this fixture may be included in future sales criteria required for further UEFA Conference League fixtures.

Not really sure what to do seeing as I'll obviously want to go to the future games (if we get through)... buy the ticket and let it go to waste?

27 minutes ago, Nath182 said:

I'm a STH but can't make this game as I'm on holiday, just noticed this in the T&Cs:

• Attendance at this fixture may be included in future sales criteria required for further UEFA Conference League fixtures.

Not really sure what to do seeing as I'll obviously want to go to the future games (if we get through)... buy the ticket and let it go to waste?

I'm assuming that is aimed more at the final if we make it

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nath182 said:

im in the same situation , i bought in case the fixture gets moved and to get the booking history for it. May have to return them if needed

Â