Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

48 minutes ago, Galway Lion said:

Once this lad gets up to speed he is going to be exceptional. Playing just off the striker with freedom to roam he will offer the X factor. 
Him and Diaby can be game changer’s.

Would love to see him as 10, Diaby on the right, Duràn up front and JJ left. Leaves a McGinn dilemma but maybe a Luiz/McGinn pair can work?

• Like 1

Asked how he has settled in, Zaniolo replied: “Very good.

“My team-mates, the staff, the club are very good, very friendly.

“Since the first day I came here, everyone has been like a family.

“I’m very happy to be here and show my ability on the pitch. I hope I can do that.”

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Galway Lion said:

Once this lad gets up to speed he is going to be exceptional. Playing just off the striker with freedom to roam he will offer the X factor. 
Him and Diaby can be game changer’s.

With Ramsey too who will only get better. There’s not many players that can drive with the ball the way he does. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, romavillan said:

Would love to see him as 10, Diaby on the right, Duràn up front and JJ left. Leaves a McGinn dilemma but maybe a Luiz/McGinn pair can work?

I feel exactly the same.. and I think Luiz and McGinn may work specifically because you have this threat in front of them.. I also think when you get Moreno and Carlos back you can use Konsa as a right back.. so our balance of defensive work and attack means that McGinn and Luiz can concentrate on the transition and not get too stretched.

Back on topic, I think he’ll be a great player for us, it’s just about getting game time for Zaniolo and the right team structure.. I trust Unai to figure it out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Just can't get over how nice the kits are without the sponsors.

Can’t agree, they are sweat rags. They disgust me and I was never a fan of the design or the bus seat pattern either.

Most shirts would look better without sponsors. 

Can’t be comfortable being drenched and having it stick to the skin, something needs to be done about them:

spacer.png

spacer.png

-

Anyway, I’m excited to see Nico tomorrow. Can drive with the ball, use his skill and has a proper shot on him. His “assist” (the initial strike vs Legia) for Duran’s goal was a really promising sign of his ability and threat…

We haven’t carried enough danger from long range shots for a while now, hopefully Zaniolo changes that…

18 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Can’t agree, they are sweat rags. They disgust me and I was never a fan of the design or the bus seat pattern either.

Most shirts would look better without sponsors. 

Can’t be comfortable being drenched and having it stick to the skin, something needs to be done about them:

spacer.png

spacer.png

-

Anyway, I’m excited to see Nico tomorrow. Can drive with the ball, use his skill and has a proper shot on him. His “assist” (the initial strike vs Legia) for Duran’s goal was a really promising sign of his ability and threat…

We haven’t carried enough danger from long range shots for a while now, hopefully Zaniolo changes that…

I should probably have said " nicer " than the sponsored ones lol.

Yeah I read the comments on the videos about the sweat and many of them claimed it's made from some sort of material which is meant to pull the sweat off the bodies or something.

Other Castore kits don't have the same action it seems.

Â