Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

6 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Di Marzio used “dubbi (doubt)” in the headline but not the article. Sounds like we want more reassurances from Gala. Not so dramatic. 

I don't see what reassurances they can give. He's either medically fit or not. It's not like they can promise he won't break down for some reason in the future. 

Gala rep - "Yes... we promise his leg won't fall off".

Monchi - "Okay, it's a deal, but don't make me have to come looking for you if it does fall off" 

🤔

Also if we are concerned about his previous injuries…. Previous scan results can be sent over immediately from previous injuries and he would have been cleared to play again for gala. Unless it’s some random heart issue that they have found I find all of this a bit unusual 

4 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Bosch isn’t an ItK 

Just saw a DiMarzio story as well to be fair.Aston Villa have ‘doubts’ over signing’s physical condition – Considering backing out of transfer

Aston Villa have 'doubts' over signing's physical condition - Considering backing out of transfer - Sport Witness

Despite the confidence that Aston Villa were on the verge of signing Nicolò Zaniolo from Galatasaray, there are now ‘doubts’ about his physical condition.

This is what Gianluca Di Marzio is reporting on Friday morning, as he claims that the Italian’s future ‘has not yet been decided’.

The player, who is close to joining Aston Villa after the two clubs agreed a deal, ‘underwent medical examinations’ with the Premier League club over the past few days, likely to check both his knees.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

2 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Can you link?

Here’s the relevant text

Considerati i tanti infortuni avuti nelle ultime stagioni da Zaniolo, con l'alto rischio di infortuni muscolari che ne consegue, l’Aston Villa di Emery ha chiesto delle garanzie al Galatasaray. Nelle prossime ore arriverà la decisione dell'Aston Villa, se completare il trasferimento o farlo saltare, con Zaniolo che farebbe rientro in Turchia

Given the many injuries Zaniolo has had in recent seasons, with the high risk of muscular injury that comes with it, Emery's Aston Villa have demanded guarantees from Galatasaray. Aston Villa's decision on whether to complete the transfer or blow it up will come in the next few hours, with Zaniolo set to return to Turkey.

He did pass his medical though 

• Thanks 1

Â