Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

I think this forum is generally a quite positive place but we seem to give way too much time to the odd negative poster that always finds something to complain about.  It then  makes the whole place seem negative when I’m reality it isn’t. 

Player seems worth the risk. 

UTV

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

It's also not true. Mourinho and he had a falling out and he put in a transfer request. He wanted a new contract last summer and didn't get it he played first half of last season at Roma until Mourinho said he wasn't up to playing in Serie A because he couldn't take all the fouls he got. He was booed off in a game by the fans and then put in a transfer request. The psycho Roma Ultras went to his home and he had to flee Rome. He didn't play or train again for his own safety until he could find a move in January.

You have gutter scum like Mourinho and their "fans". You can't blame a player when this happens.

I mean the only person who could read that post and think that it is in any way an accurate assessment of what happened would be Jose Mourinho (and maybe Mourinho's mum)!

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

It's also not true. Mourinho and he had a falling out and he put in a transfer request. He wanted a new contract last summer and didn't get it he played first half of last season at Roma until Mourinho said he wasn't up to playing in Serie A because he couldn't take all the fouls he got. He was booed off in a game by the fans and then put in a transfer request. The psycho Roma Ultras went to his home and he had to flee Rome. He didn't play or train again for his own safety until he could find a move in January.

You have gutter scum like Mourinho and their "fans". You can't blame a player when this happens.

Anyone who calls out “Joe-sé” has my respect…

He is poisonous…

26 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

I've not been on VT much today. Does Zaniolo seem more likely than not at this moment?

Seems likely but negotiations are apparently not finalised…

Dunno if it’s actually relevant but the club has changed Duran’s shirt number and freed up Nico’s favoured number, apparently…

Couple of “itks” have claimed it’s done…

Just have to wait and see…

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Seems likely but negotiations are apparently not finalised…

Dunno if it’s actually relevant but the club has changed Duran’s shirt number and freed up Nico’s favoured number, apparently…

Couple of “itks” have claimed it’s done…

Just have to wait and see…

Not being ITK or anything, but it is done and will announced over the weekend apparantly.

• Like 1

Just keep wondering whether he will be played up front… to compete/rotate/support Ollie too…

The lad can certainly finish and run on to through balls… as demonstrated in his Roma hat trick  vs Bodo Glimt…

Good record at Galatasaray too…

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Just keep wondering whether he will be played up front… to compete/rotate/support Ollie too…

The lad can certainly finish and run on to through balls… as demonstrated in his Roma hat trick  vs Bodo Glimt…

Good record at Galatasaray too…

You could  easily imagine Dougie finding him with that kind of ball. 

2 hours ago, KMitch said:

I think this has been one of the most toxic transfer windows ever on VT that I can remember.  For a club with a universally backed manager and board and a very deep squad that is playing good football, I've never seen so many people losing their minds over speculation or jump down the throats of other posters for having a differing opinion.  I've personally stepped back from being as active as I usually am because the vibe is too angry in the Transfer Threads most days. 

How dare you say it's  an angry  vibe?! This is outrageous! Take it back at once!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KMitch said:

I think this has been one of the most toxic transfer windows ever on VT that I can remember.  For a club with a universally backed manager and board and a very deep squad that is playing good football, I've never seen so many people losing their minds over speculation or jump down the throats of other posters for having a differing opinion.  I've personally stepped back from being as active as I usually am because the vibe is too angry in the Transfer Threads most days. 

The internet itself has become much more toxic in the last couple of years, there are some people who just love for online conflict now.

Personally I think this is done otherwise Emery wouldn’t have commented on it in the press conference. 

Potential to go very well, or not so well, but if it is a loan initially, it limits the risk unless  we take an obligation to buy. 

I also think it’s telling that when listing the players positions, Emery said striker first - I believe this is our back-up to Ollie ladies and gents. He does seem to hold several similar qualities to Ollie from what I’ve seen in terms of control, hold up play and running at the opposition. 

Â