Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

Btw, not squaring to Duran to make it 4-3 was absolutely criminal - he'd have had an absolute tap in and we'd have fourth sealed.

Just now, The_Steve said:

Diaby and McGinn made the third goal by winning the ball deep and making that run. It was still a top class pass whoever he aimed for. An assist will help his confidence.

A top class pass 😂 you are on a windup surely. It was lucky it went in, if it was meant for Watkins - watch the replay from behind the goal, it would have met two defenders before it got to Ollie!

21 minutes ago, ROTTERDAM1982 said:

Don't really care V4E. He keeps going Diaby, he gives the ball away a lot, but your saw with his burst for the 3rd goal, he can/will be a dangerous player.

Good positive pass from McGinn as well. Only him and Tielemanns try that pass. That might be the issue.

Dougie makes those passes as well. Tielemans spots them early though.

2 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

A top class pass 😂 you are on a windup surely. It was lucky it went in, if it was meant for Watkins - watch the replay from behind the goal, it would have met two defenders before it got to Ollie!

It was a horrible pass to whoever it was meant for 

• Thanks 1

He essentially made the third goal, without him we wouldn't have a point. Across the season his goals and assists have been worth eleven points to us, and it's pobably more than that as I think he's force a few own goals

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

You sound positively unhappy we made 3-3. Chill.What a weird hill to die on. We got a crucial point regardless.

Just now, The_Steve said:

You sound positively unhappy we made 3-3. Chill.What a weird hill to die on. We got a crucial point regardless.

No, just calling out you calling that a top class pass. Fair play, his drive through was good, but a top class pass? It just wasn't. I'm not dieing on any hill. Weirder to claim I am.

Just now, sne said:

Or zero

He missed one golden chance first half, got lucky with his assist, then criminally didn't square to Duran at 3-3.

He seems a good guy, and I'm sure he'll come good, but IMO his lack of composure was a big issue for us tonight.

10 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Still did really well to find space, turn well and burst away from players.  Credit where it's due.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

He missed one golden chance first half, got lucky with his assist, then criminally didn't square to Duran at 3-3.

He seems a good guy, and I'm sure he'll come good, but IMO his lack of composure was a big issue for us tonight.

He also created quite good opportunities for Zaniolo and Bailey off the top of my head, possibly more, that they didn't take. Either of those go in and he's being credited for the composure he showed in those moments. Fine margins really.

• Like 4

Just now, Indigo said:

He also created quite good opportunities for Zaniolo and Bailey off the top of my head, possibly more, that they didn't take. Either of those go in and he's being credited for the composure he showed in those moments. Fine margins really.

Fair point 👍

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, beasley14 said:

Still did really well to find space, turn well and burst away from players.  Credit where it's due.

100%

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, beasley14 said:

Most pleasing thing is that he didn't hide and still wanted the ball and wanted to drive forwards 

He did two flicks which were just panicky plays in possession, giving it away cheaply on both occasions. Really irked me as on both occasions he could have got hold of it, he wasn't under any real pressure. Just hope he cuts stuff like that out and grows in confidence. We can't afford to be giving up possession in the final third so carelessly.

Edited by Tom13

Last 15-20 mins he was everywhere, despite his missing chances and some poor decisions he put in a shift. Many of us wrote Bailey off last season, let’s not make the same mistake with Diaby.

• Like 4

Â