Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, Mazrim said:

Chances of Villa chasing a player that doesn't want to come here: Zero. Maybe 1% to be generous.

I wonder who makes up the shit about Saudi team being in for him? The club or agents to get the fee up?  It all stinks. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I wonder who makes up the shit about Saudi team being in for him? The club or agents to get the fee up?  It all stinks. 

Having "Saudi interest" is the latest media sheep trough now. Its for agents to use to get better deals, shit journalists to throw in and sometimes there might be something in it which is also Saudi skullduggery to get around the rules for their European assets.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Credible 🤣🤣🤣

IIRC wasn't it widely reported that Luiz and Arsenal had agreed terms, but we didn't want to sell? 

Edited by villarule123
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

IIRC wasn't it widely reported the Luiz and Arsenal had agreed terms, but we didn't want to sell? 

Yes all of what that tweet said was true. Maybe it was the “feelings are positive part” that people are scoffing at?

@GlobalVillan appaears you may have been onto something.

Just seen something saying that, the sticking point is about the structure of the fee.

Leverkusen want it all up front apparently.

It also says the owners will get involved and be pivotal in getting this over the line, as he is our number one target etc.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Yes all of what that tweet said was true. Maybe it was the “feelings are positive part” that people are scoffing at?

It was true except it wasn’t because Luiz is still a villa player

All these fake ITK journalists do is jump on other rumours, then make BS and/or vague statements which make it seem like they have some inside knowledge on the proposed deal - which of course they don’t - and then hope the transfer goes through which makes them appear credible and knew what was going on the whole time, and then quietly ignore or come up with some excuse for the ones they get wrong 

Edited by david-avfc

7 hours ago, IrishVilla10 said:

If that’s what it takes and Unai wants him just pay it imo. If we’re to believe Doku is his replacement who id also be happy with he’s probably going to cost upwards of 40 million anyway and has missed 40 games in the last two seasons injured. 

I guess that’s the price if you want to sit at the table. 

1 hour ago, PerryBarrPet said:

I think the “sleeping with the fish” solution would be more appropriate. 

Or possibly There’s a big bloke from Villla at the door, says his name is Monci………………………smaller guy with him doing all the talking but Monci just stares at you……………………… 

1 minute ago, DaveAV1 said:

Or possibly There’s a big bloke from Villla at the door, says his name is Monci………………………smaller guy with him doing all the talking but Monci just stares at you……………………… 

“Invite the small guy in but leave the big lad outside………….”

“Monci was already inside when I went back to the door”

”Didn’t you close the door?”

Just now, DaveAV1 said:

“We no longer have a door”

1 minute ago, DaveAV1 said:

“we no longer have a door to close!”

43 minutes ago, david-avfc said:

It was true except it wasn’t because Luiz is still a villa player

All these fake ITK journalists do is jump on other rumours, then make BS and/or vague statements which make it seem like they have some inside knowledge on the proposed deal - which of course they don’t - and then hope the transfer goes through which makes them appear credible and knew what was going on the whole time, and then quietly ignore or come up with some excuse for the ones they get wrong 

Huh? How on earth does that negate what the tweet said?

Now I do agree with you that most of the people on Twitter are of the copy and paste ITK or make stuff up and hope it lands variety and he very well could be one of those but that still doesn’t change the fact that his tweet was accurate at the time.

Â