Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

BOF

91 with Son and Maddison to play. Pity I moved off Salah captain but still over a million climb into the 300k range. Season starts here. 

• Like 2

61 with maddison, udogie, and porro to play. made a big error in hindsight going 5 at the back and leaving neto and bowen on the bench. cash seems to play more defensive at home and i'm still really annoyed matip was benched and then came on for a 1 pointer but still just so stupid of me to do that

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

Hit my transfers last night after the Spurs game because it was using all my cash

Diaby out for Dougie L which enables Alvarez out for Ollie

I'd almost be trying to bring Ollie in alongside Alvarez. I have Ollie and Luiz. Alvarez (and Bowen) is the one I have fomo over.

17 minutes ago, BOF said:

I'd almost be trying to bring Ollie in alongside Alvarez. I have Ollie and Luiz. Alvarez (and Bowen) is the one I have fomo over.

I wanted Ollie, didn't want to ditch Haaland and there's no way Archer is getting upgraded to Ollie without a huge compromise :D 

1 minute ago, bickster said:

I wanted Ollie, didn't want to ditch Haaland and there's no way Archer is getting upgraded to Ollie without a huge compromise :D 

Well yeah, I'd be putting a donkey in midfield and going 343 Alvarez's 7.1 is still good value for what he brings in.

Â