Future Club Crest & Brand Identity

fightoffyour

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

The last one is nice but the neon blue is horrible

The number of fans who seen to think neon blue / cyan is an Aston Villa colour is the most disappointing thing to have come out of this whole process.

jk, but only slightly

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Just got sent this.  Don’t know who made it, whether it’s real or created based on the trademarked version but looks cack!

IMG_1893.jpeg

Let’s include the elements that “most people want” but use a colour scheme that makes them practically invisible!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Let’s include the elements that “most people want” but use a colour scheme that makes them practically invisible!

Yep, when put into a real situation it has the same visible problems as the Lerner badge.

8 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Yep, when put into a real situation it has the same visible problems as the Lerner badge.

And the Lerner badge is widely considered our worst. 150 years and this is what they come up with after giving us 12 months of an actual n8ve round badge.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Captain_Townsend said:

And the Lerner badge is widely considered our worst. 150 years and this is what they come up with after giving us 12 months of an actual n8ve round badge.

Have they actually come up with this? Or are we yet to find out and assuming they will? 

1 minute ago, Captain_Townsend said:

An elite high paid marketing executive pinched something from a tweeter is the best we can do apparently.

1 minute ago, Mic09 said:

Have they actually come up with this? Or are we yet to find out and assuming they will? 

The design is trademarked two days ago

35 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Just got sent this.  Don’t know who made it, whether it’s real or created based on the trademarked version but looks cack!

IMG_1893.jpeg

Are you serious? That is clearly not real.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

Are you serious? That is clearly not real.

You know I meant real as something created by the club or fake as in a Villa fan created just based on info.  I didn’t mean real as actual fabric/photo.

54 minutes ago, nick76 said:

IMG_1893.jpeg

I can’t lie, it’s growing on me. 😂 I didn’t like that the Lerner badge said AVFC rather than Aston Villa, which is fixed. I guess there will never be a badge that we all love.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, nick76 said:

You know I meant real as something created by the club or fake as in a Villa fan created just based on info.  I didn’t mean real as actual fabric/photo.

I think he knew that and was saying that it's clearly not real. (not that it was a photo)

Maybe not, but it's clearly not the kind of image you'd use to sell that design. All the decisions are wrong (angles etc, and the fact it's messy)

19 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Sorry, I must have missed it! Which one was trademarked?

These mate…trademark link about page 198 from memory but Jas laid them out below, the variations trademarked.

23 hours ago, Jas10 said:

5 variations

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

55 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

I can’t lie, it’s growing on me. 😂 I didn’t like that the Lerner badge said AVFC rather than Aston Villa, which is fixed. I guess there will never be a badge that we all love.

In fairness, it doesn't look like any of the other badges in the League at all. It sunique in that regard 

• Like 1

A freshly curled off turd would look unique in the badge stakes as well in fairness. 

The trick is making it unique and look good. This fails on the second part.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

In fairness, it doesn't look like any of the other badges in the League at all. It sunique in that regard 

No one else would accept a badge that shit basically

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â