Future Club Crest & Brand Identity

fightoffyour

On 18/02/2024 at 21:58, Stephen_Evans said:

There is a lack of attention to detail right the way through the part of the club that deals with things like the website and the programme.  One of many reasons I stopped getting the programme this season even though my collection of back issues extend back over 36 years.

Criminal and bafflingly negligent if that's the case.

3 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

have people seen the Birmingham mail article about this today?

it says we've now filed another trademark.

it sounds like a complete and utter shambles.

whenever I post a link, i get a warning so I won't link to it.

Can you draw it for us please?

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

have people seen the Birmingham mail article about this today?

it says we've now filed another trademark.

it sounds like a complete and utter shambles.

whenever I post a link, i get a warning so I won't link to it.

The article reports news that is now 21 days old.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Stephen_Evans said:

The article reports news that is now 21 days old.

Oh ok sorry - I think I've lost the will to live on this and completely lost track of what has and hasn't happened.

I thought only the drop-shadow lion badge had been trademarked and this one was only shown by someone called Balaban's Ball-sack.

The warning signs should have been that the Birmingham Mail never has a scoop and people weren't all over this on here already.

Edited by Deano & Dalian's Umbrella

18 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

Oh ok sorry - I think I've lost the will to live on this and completely lost track of what has and hasn't happened.

I thought only the drop-shadow lion badge had been trademarked and this one was only shown by someone called Balaban's Ball-sack.

The warning signs should have been that the Birmingham Mail never has a scoop and people weren't all over this on here already.

Got excited there was a new trademark for a minute!!!! They've become like a rumour of a new signing. "here we go!!! trademark number 8987987 has been submitted...."

• Haha 2

People have been complaining about this area of the club for years. I am going to wait this out and see how it shakes out over the next 6 months to make a judgement call. Underperforming aspects of any business usually go through a painful period of change which can be/look messy.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

I know Purslow wasn’t perfect and lots of people weren’t keen, but he wasn’t as bad at the fan involvement and communication side of things. 

If only he wasn’t so terrible at the football side of it. 

• Haha 1

Â