Future Club Crest & Brand Identity

fightoffyour

1 minute ago, fightoffyour said:
4 hours ago, MNVillan said:

Thought the same. Glad I got a couple pieces with this badge on it.

Branded firearms? Well I guess if we’re going to crack the American market…

MAVGA - Make Aston Villa Great Again

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Umm..what?

I presume we’ll be seeing a lot of that next year. On what I don’t know, memorabilia maybe, or around the ground, general marketing stuff. As long as it’s not the new badge, it’s ok (but Chris, if you’re reading, the font isn’t particularly clear and at first glance it looks like a dodgy Chinese symbols tattoo).

• Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

I presume we’ll be seeing a lot of that next year. On what I don’t know, memorabilia maybe, or around the ground, general marketing stuff. As long as it’s not the new badge, it’s ok (but Chris, if you’re reading, the font isn’t particularly clear and at first glance it looks like a dodgy Chinese symbols tattoo).

He's not.

• Haha 1

It's kind of a mess. The calligraphy is overdone, took me ages to work out what it means.

I can see a strong brand using that typography style though. No other Prem clubs really do that so it would be a good way of doubling down on the 'old historic classy club' thing

Edited by jayEm

Trying to trust the process but I am puzzled here.

It's just difficult to read and even looks somehow off-center? I really hope this isn't an indication of what could be used on the kit as, in my opinion, that's as bad as it gets. Even the Lerner badge was better.

Â