Premier League 2 - U21 Development League 2023/2024

BOF

On 16/09/2023 at 12:19, alexvilla4 said:

Whatever happened to Ben Chrisene? He was very highly rated then seemed to get an injury and hasn't been seen since 

I'm glad I'm not the only one wondering this. Injured in mid season (January?) It was serious but I expected to see him either loaned out again or playing for the U21s . Would appreciate an update if anyone finds out.

• Like 1

On 16/09/2023 at 12:19, alexvilla4 said:

Whatever happened to Ben Chrisene? He was very highly rated then seemed to get an injury and hasn't been seen since 

7 minutes ago, Exeter Fan Too said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one wondering this. Injured in mid season (January?) It was serious but I expected to see him either loaned out again or playing for the U21s . Would appreciate an update if anyone finds out.

He came on at the u21 pre season game at Solihull. Looked ok, but possibly not fully fit. As for what has happened since no idea. Hopefully injury hasn’t ruined him as looked a good prospect beforehand.

League is back today with a full programme of fixtures over the next 4 days. We play Sunday 1pm at Blackburn. They were 10th out of 14 last season in the top flight, although they survived being in the bottom 2 by a solitary point.

• Thanks 1

Blackburn win stats updated.

A first start of the season for Kyrie Pierre after being on the bench for the last 3 games.

And our new acquisition from Celtic, Aidan Borland, came off the bench for his first appearance for the u21s. He's still only 16 if soccerway is to be believed.

There are more games today, and our next one is this coming Friday at home to the team just below us in the league. Sunderland.

• Like 1

Â