Premier League 2 - U21 Development League 2023/2024

BOF

15 minutes ago, I Make Pies said:

We could also do with an out and out striker.

Yep - it's a 4-2-4 without a centre forward and with Barnes and Tiny Ted Rowe as the pivot - both of those can play a bit, but we could really do with someone who has the strength to act as more of a shield defensively. Our centrebacks aren't the reason we're conceding a lot of goals and if the aim was winning rather than development, I'd probably be looking to play Smith or Feeney in midfield. it was noticeable that we had to move Feeney into midfield in pre-season when we played an adult Rushall Olympic side, simply because they were running through us.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Yep - it's a 4-2-4 without a centre forward and with Barnes and Tiny Ted Rowe as the pivot - both of those can play a bit, but we could really do with someone who has the strength to act as more of a shield defensively. Our centrebacks aren't the reason we're conceding a lot of goals and if the aim was winning rather than development, I'd probably be looking to play Smith or Feeney in midfield. it was noticeable that we had to move Feeney into midfield in pre-season when we played an adult Rushall Olympic side, simply because they were running through us.

Is Jimoh that kind of player or is he more attack minded?

Â