Europa Conference League 23/24

HalfTimePost

11 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

West Ham’s win last night has increased our coefficient to 21.856 - only 0.144 behind Viktoria Plzen's 22.000 (an increase of 0.057) - a Man City win on Saturday might be a good help for us...

How many extra coefficient points does a win earn Man City? 0.057 increase from West Ham is the equivalent of 2 coefficient points. We'd need Man City to get more than an extra 5 points to overtake Plzen. I'm not sure that's possible.

10 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

So we need a Fenerbache and a Viborg victory to be guaranteed a seeding, correct?

Ceemo has told us: 

On 04/06/2023 at 18:11, Ceemo said:

We need a Viborg victory in that one along with Fenerbahce beating Istanbul Basaksehir next Sunday.

I've got my Midtjylland  & Istanbul Basaksehir double on already, here's hoping it's a losing bet. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

So we need a Fenerbache and a Viborg victory to be guaranteed a seeding, correct?

As things stand, yes.  However, UEFA have opened a match fixing investigation against Osasuna, if they are found guilty, they will be banned from Europe, allowing Athletic Bilbao to qualify and they will be seeded ahead of us 😢

seeded... unseeded.   I'm not worried.  That 2nd rate WHU team went UNBEATEN in the UECL enroute to the title.  Only a 1-1 draw kept them from a perfect tournament record.  Which also means they earned max money.  Is anyone honestly saying that UE couldn't blast through this EUCL like WHU did?  Villa should be very confident going into this...  UTV.

Midgey Land 1-0 up. 

6 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Can anyone explain why they are playing and what they're playing for? The Danish league setup is making no sense to me.

Does a draw do anything for us?

I think this is a UECL play off game. Winner takes the spot as I understand it. 

• Thanks 1