Fantasy NFL 2023/24

Tubby

11 hours ago, Beastmix said:

Was REALLY close for the playoff spots, in the end. Somebody missed out via 'points for', I think. Everyone else was 1 or 2 wins off. Competitive! 

Thanks for a great - and relatively drama free - regular season, all!

I think one of the teams was pretty much managerless all season. Might be a vacancy for next season?

10 hours ago, Xela said:

I think one of the teams was pretty much managerless all season. Might be a vacancy for next season?

Yeah, that's something we need to look at because there's no point in taking up a spot if they're not going to bother being active.

I'm not sure who it was, and there's various real life reasons why this could have been, but hopefully we can figure it all out before next season.

1 hour ago, Beastmix said:

Yeah, that's something we need to look at because there's no point in taking up a spot if they're not going to bother being active.

I'm not sure who it was, and there's various real life reasons why this could have been, but hopefully we can figure it all out before next season.

It was @Dante_Lockhart

On 12/12/2023 at 10:13, Beastmix said:

Was REALLY close for the playoff spots, in the end. Somebody missed out via 'points for', I think. Everyone else was 1 or 2 wins off. Competitive! 

Thanks for a great - and relatively drama free - regular season, all!

Guilty!

Damn it.

• Sad 1

On 13/12/2023 at 11:45, Beastmix said:

😂 straight up dobbing them in.

Seriously though, @Dante_Lockhart, hope everything is well. If you want in next season and can be active participant, please do let us know (either way) or DM me. Whatever works best.

Hiya. Sorry, to be honest I didn't even know I was in this year as I haven't logged on in a while and never posted in the renewal signups. Haven't even got access to the account used to create my fantasy team so wouldn't have been able to accept the leage invite. Weird.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Hiya. Sorry, to be honest I didn't even know I was in this year as I haven't logged on in a while and never posted in the renewal signups. Haven't even got access to the account used to create my fantasy team so wouldn't have been able to accept the leage invite. Weird.

Ha! You're quite right.

Somehow you got added in without confirming your spot. Sorry about that (and to everybody else). Not sure how that happened.

• Like 1

On 18/12/2023 at 15:07, Dante_Lockhart said:

You still beat me :( 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Congratulations to Simon on winning this year's league...

This year's final positions:

1. Amnesiacs @Beastmix

2. Rhys @rhyscartwright_avfc

3. Cleveland Frowns @Hornso

4. Watership Brown @Xela

5. Great Olof's Vikings @sexbelowsound

6. It Ertz When Eifert @Brumerican

7. The Brown Stuff @Tubby

8. Punters Unanimous @rjw63

9. Lancs Villans @LancsVillan

10. MAQ Attack @maqroll

11. Area 51 ETs @abdomlahor

12. Self Isolate @Dante_Lockhart

It felt like a good competition and I look forward to competing with you all next year.

Edit: swapped 3rd/4th

Edited by Tubby
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Tubby said:

Congratulations to Simon on winning this year's league...

This year's final positions:

1. Amnesiacs @Beastmix

2. Rhys @rhyscartwright_avfc

3. Watership Brown @Xela

4. Cleveland Frowns @Hornso

5. Great Olof's Vikings @sexbelowsound

6. It Ertz When Eifert @Brumerican

7. The Brown Stuff @Tubby

8. Punters Unanimous @rjw63

9. Lancs Villans @LancsVillan

10. MAQ Attack @maqroll

11. Area 51 ETs @abdomlahor

12. Self Isolate @Dante_Lockhart

It felt like a good competition and I look forward to competing with you all next year.

This is the third year in a row that I've finished 7th! Average at best!

4 hours ago, Hornso said:

Insert [if not first, you’re last].gif

What's that famous quote?

"Show me a good loser, and i'll show you a loser'?! :D 

• Haha 1

Â