Fantasy NFL 2023/24

Tubby

17 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

Not in the Villa Fantasy league as a I didn’t know we had one ( goes to show how often I venture off topic) I suppose I can ask advice due to not being a competitor. Do I start Nico Collins or Chris Olave?

If I'd have seen this before the games, I'd have gone with Olave... so, ya know... 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

I've scored more points that 10 of the other eleven teams, and lost every game by a margin of five or less.

absolute waste of my time this season.

It bodes well I say. It looks like it will be a tight league this year, everyone can beat anyone on their day.

I'm 3-0, not sure I should be. Heck, Yahoo still predicts I will go 3-11 over the season 🤣

260 points. How about that. It'll never happen to me again. I'll get 90 points next week and go into a downward spiral. Mike Williams has already torn is ACL, so I've peaked.

Jefferson and Adams put in a presidential* performance as my WR corp with 320 yards and 3 TDs. my RBs got 5 TDs in total and my flex, the aforementioned Williams, was over 100 yards and a TD. Even my kicker and Defence got over 50 points between them. 🏈

I await my inevitable downfall. 

* come on, that is brilliant - admit it! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ok, so I've had an unexpected awarding of Achane through waivers. Genuinely chanced it.

Start or sit vs Buffalo? What would you do?

Edited by Tubby

On 27/09/2023 at 18:40, Tubby said:

Ok, so I've had an unexpected awarding of Achane through waivers. Genuinely chanced it.

Start or sit vs Buffalo? What would you do?

Buffalo's no joke, but looking at your team and imagining it being my team, I would start him.

This said, it probably now means Rhamondre Stevenson will go for 700yards and 9TDS this weekend.

Edited by Beastmix
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Beastmix said:

Buffalo's no joke, but looking at your team and imagining it being my team, I would start him.

This said, it probably now means Rhamondre Stevenson will go for 700yards and 9TDS this weekend.

I'm definitely going to go with the speed and movement of Achane as even against Buffalo, I think Miami will find a way. 

I think I am going to put Stevenson in for Robinson, but it's a tough call. NE play 31st ranked Dallas and Washington play 32nd ranked Philadelphia! Which of those two will have the best week? 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Tubby

7 hours ago, maqroll said:

We should really have an NA spot on our roster. It adds a wrinkle to strategy.

There's no option for NA as a specific position on Yahoo. Only BN and IR.

NA players would need to take up a bench spot.

4 hours ago, Beastmix said:

There's no option for NA as a specific position on Yahoo. Only BN and IR.

NA players would need to take up a bench spot.

That's strange. Yahoo baseball gives you the option to have up to 2 NA slots in custom leagues.

Â