Fantasy NFL 2023/24

Tubby

55 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Nah you're good this week . My 2 players last night beat their combined projections and I'm still miles away . The bare minimum should get you a dub.

I need at least four wins in a row to stop this season being a write-off, can't say any of my team fill me with confidence (even Mahomes, after last week).

On 03/11/2023 at 09:24, Brumerican said:

Nah you're good this week . My 2 players last night beat their combined projections and I'm still miles away . The bare minimum should get you a dub.

So, from being 70% favourite it is now exactly 50/50 after Mahomes and Pacheco fail again.

Well there's four minutes left but they'll just try and run the clock.

Disaster season continues.

On 03/11/2023 at 09:09, Brumerican said:

You should win this week . I knew my team was going to suffer week 9 because of  byes but there's not much I can do without losing decent players.

My team is mostly duct tape and broken dreams this week so enjoy the weekend dude !

Well you were right, even though I did my best to **** it up by leaving 50+ points on the bench.

Think my defence won it for me (sorry can't spell it the incorrect way ;) )

Just need to win out now for a play-off spot, one more L and I'm done.

• Like 1

On 07/11/2023 at 11:07, rjw63 said:

Well you were right, even though I did my best to **** it up by leaving 50+ points on the bench.

Think my defence won it for me (sorry can't spell it the incorrect way ;) )

Just need to win out now for a play-off spot, one more L and I'm done.

I have never wanted to lose a meaningless bingo game this much ever .   It's mad how upset you get you get over this trivial crap.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I have never wanted to lose a meaningless bingo game this much ever .   It's mad how upset you get you get over this trivial crap.

I know 😒

37 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Don't get me wrong we all have that in us dude. Not judging mate.

I know that too, I scared the shit out of my sister, wife, and late brother in law a few years back on holiday, when after losing about 15 games ofwhist on the trot I went apeshit and called everybody words removed :)

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

I know that too, I scared the shit out of my sister, wife, and late brother in law a few years back on holiday, when after losing about 15 games ofwhist on the trot I went apeshit and called everybody words removed :)

I don't know how to play whist but 15 defeats on the bounce sounds like you really need to practice whist. Or just play with confidence . Be more whistful when whisting it up.

10 hours ago, Brumerican said:

I don't know how to play whist but 15 defeats on the bounce sounds like you really need to practice whist. Or just play with confidence . Be more whistful when whisting it up.

Never played it since 😂

I got banned from playing cards for a while…😇

Yeah, I think it's important to remember this is only a bit of fun; something to keep the regular season a little more interesting.

Now, if we had a money league (which we wont), then I could sort-of understand it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Beastmix said:

Yeah, I think it's important to remember this is only a bit of fun; something to keep the regular season a little more interesting.

Now, if we had a money league (which we wont), then I could sort-of understand it.

Doesn’t matter what sport it is , I’ve been a terribly bad loser for over fifty years.

You can just imagine on the (rare) occasions we’ve lost to small heath…

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Tubby said:

This week is giving 'any given Sunday' vibes.

It feels like anyone can beat anyone at the moment!

Except me.

Highest scoring loser yet again.

Even the team with no manager won this week with two rostered players not active. 
 Just shows how much of this is pure luck.

On 14/11/2023 at 03:17, rjw63 said:

Except me.

Highest scoring loser yet again.

Even the team with no manager won this week with two rostered players not active. 
 Just shows how much of this is pure luck.

Hasn't it always been pure luck? Just this year the luck is more evenly distributed. You have no control over the players performance and we've all left points on the bench. It is what it is. 

Admittedly, your season has been super unfortunate. Not seen one like it for a long while.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, maqroll said:

MAQ Attack in relegation form...

Gibbs and Lockett for Sanders and Metcalf was rash 😬

Of course I’ll win now it’s too late 🙄

14 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Of course I’ll win now it’s too late 🙄

4 games to go (including this round) and only 4 games separate top from bottom

All to play for to get in the play-offs.

7 minutes ago, Tubby said:

I'm fairly certain that you'll beat my rag tag bunch, next week.

It matters little mate, no chance of top six even if I win the last three

Â