Midweek Football 22/25 May

andykeenan

Just now, bobzy said:

But I'm saying that Liverpool fans were calling that a "corrupt" refereeing performance.  

Liverpool fans aren't the problem - it's that the club are making a formal complaint - it's like anything that happens to them is the only thing that matters - Liverpool seem to believe that officiating in other games is near perfect but that referees consistently make decisions against them, and them only and that it's a massive conspiracy - not the Liverpool fans on the internet but the club, the people who are actually in charge - the people who aren't supposed to be one eyed deranged halfwits with a massive persecution complex.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Liverpool fans aren't the problem - it's that the club are making a formal complaint - it's like anything that happens to them is the only thing that matters - Liverpool seem to believe that officiating in other games is near perfect but that referees consistently make decisions against them, and them only and that it's a massive conspiracy - not the Liverpool fans on the internet but the club, the people who are actually in charge - the people who aren't supposed to be one eyed deranged halfwits with a massive persecution complex.

I'm not saying they're the problem (but look at RAWK, it's literally a tirade of fans calling the referee corrupt) - I'm saying that basically fans of every club state decisions not in their favour as a sign of "corruption".  It's the new thing.

Just now, bobzy said:

I'm not saying they're the problem (but look at RAWK, it's literally a tirade of fans calling the referee corrupt) - I'm saying that basically fans of every club state decisions not in their favour as a sign of "corruption".  It's the new thing.

Yes they do - but at Liverpool, the manager and the board do it too - that's what makes them different.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

This game is so brilliantly one sided that surely the only possible outcome is a one-nil Leicester win in the 89th minute?

Presumably by an own goal

• Thanks 1

Just now, bobzy said:

I think this is the worst performance I've ever seen by a team - and I watched us get relegated.

I mean, it's working, a point at SJP is a good result, but yeah, I can't recall seeing a more negative performance between 2 PL teams since Derby County, this is **** horrific and they deserve nothing.

Â