Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

3 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I've heard some rumours about who might be next but, as is the wont of any ITK nobhead, I can't say who it might be. Plus, it's literally a rumour rather than direct info from a brand - if I get that sort of quality ITK I'll share it here first.

Would have been better if you never told us ffs.....😂

Now we just want to know!

Que the spurious kit mockups!

• Haha 2

An embarrassment from the club to have Castore, whoever signed off on it should be ashamed

Apparently they had a connection to a certain failed ''manager'' so unsurprising they were shit and unsurprising they were signed up

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I've heard some rumours about who might be next but, as is the wont of any ITK nobhead, I can't say who it might be. Plus, it's literally a rumour rather than direct info from a brand - if I get that sort of quality ITK I'll share it here first.

Pleaseeeeeee adidas or under armour. 😍

16 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm a big fan of Under Armour myself!

High quality and great fits, last for years and years.

Like Adidas as well.

Do Under Armour Sponsor any PL clubs, or Football clubs at all?

May be an opportunity there.

No to under armour. Don't want a other pinkish purplish kit.

• Like 1

And no to Nike. Those templates they use are horrendous. Adidas? Quality but I always see 80's West Ham when I think if our colours on their kits. Unless we go full retro round colour classic.

I really don't know, Puma? Umbro?

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Are we the first team ever to bin off a manufacturer during the season?

According to that article in the Telegraph then we would see out this season with them which, given what @NurembergVillan said yesterday about the amount of time it takes to produce a kit, would make sense that we couldn't change mid season. 

• Like 2

Is a short term fix , just using last season's kit ? 

I did see on Twitter that Wolves also had an issue last season but it was resolved , those small teams of course don't make the headlines for these type of matters 😋