Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

9 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Thia one couls have been great if thwy didnt have those stupid lines in the way. Also if the red was blaxk it would have looked brilliant 

Practising your Welsh to welcome Brennan Johnson?

1 hour ago, Pongo's Socks said:

Sorry if this has been covered, but are they ever going to cater for adults who for religious reasons can't have a bookie on their shirt?

I love the kids kit without that hideous sponsor

I doubt it. You can get it removed from a 3rd party quite easily though. That’s what I will be doing!

1 minute ago, omariqy said:

I doubt it. You can get it removed from a 3rd party quite easily though. That’s what I will be doing!

Is that The Mrs by putting it through the washing machine a couple of times? 

It's normally pretty effective I find. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Is that The Mrs by putting it through the washing machine a couple of times? 

It's normally pretty effective I find. 

You can try your luck with that. There’s a guy on twitter who charges a £10 I think

Went into the club shop today got my lads the home shirt with their names and a shirt for me - also picked up a pair of last seasons socks for my lads as were a fiver. So expensive now just for a shirt each. 

I do like the shirt in the flesh. Like the badge too - but such a mess in there with the mixture of badges. So much stock with the old badge on in there still, they need to knock more money off before people will consider buying. 

Edited by villan-scott

55 minutes ago, omariqy said:

They serve halal food in the canteen FYI. Time to become a Blues fan I think.

That’s fair enough and I’m happy they are sensitive in that way, but there is no way the club are going to give in to religious/political views.

2 hours ago, Roitorb said:

That’s fair enough and I’m happy they are sensitive in that way, but there is no way the club are going to give in to religious/political views in place of tens of millions of pounds

FTFY and I agree

The sponsors aren't daft, they know what a sponsor less shirt means and the club will accept the highest bidder (who even knows what the 2nd highest looks like)

The halal option and various other things the club does for various religious groups won't step on contractual agreements

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

FTFY and I agree

The sponsors aren't daft, they know what a sponsor less shirt means and the club will accept the highest bidder (who even knows what the 2nd highest looks like)

The halal option and various other things the club does for various religious groups won't step on contractual agreements

Thank you. This is exactly what I was trying to say. Obviously I just wasn’t explaining myself correctly. 

Edited by Roitorb

15 hours ago, Roitorb said:

That’s fair enough and I’m happy they are sensitive in that way, but there is no way the club are going to give in to religious/political views.

I don't necessarily mean about the shirt sponsor due to contractural reasons, but it's possible to have a mindset of "being accommodating of religious/political views" rather than "giving in to religious/political views".

• Like 1

8 hours ago, id92 said:

If it’s any consolation, next time you get annoyed by our sponsor just remember some poor fans have to wear this. Completely ruins an otherwise nice shirt.

IMG_5571.jpeg

At least it's symmetrical. Any sponsor with a symmetrical logo beats the rest. 

18 hours ago, Roitorb said:

Short answer no. An to be fair why should they, you chose to support Aston Villa who are a football club and most money in the league is provided by betting companies. If they ever do anything for religious reason then they will not get my support anymore. Why should they?

What on Earth are you talking about? So you are saying that if Villa offer a *choice* to people who want it then you wouldn’t support them… that frankly makes no sense whatsoever.

Someone else having something they want doesn’t mean you don’t get what you want… **** me. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

What on Earth are you talking about? So you are saying that if Villa offer a *choice* to people who want it then you wouldn’t support them… that frankly makes no sense whatsoever.

Someone else having something they want doesn’t mean you don’t get what you want… **** me. 

No that’s not what I’m saying at all. Sorry that my post was confusing I was talking about the club sponsor that’s all. 

• Thanks 1