New kits 23/24

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

sne

Everton have unveiled their home kit for the 2023-24 season, with the club saying it "celebrates a much-loved traditional element of Goodison Park".

For the first time in more than a decade, the Toffees' home shirt has a collar, which features Goodison’s famous Archibald Leitch pattern on its trim.

Manchester United's new home kit for the 2023-24 season has been revealed, with the club saying it represents the "deep connection between Manchester and its rich industrial heritage".

United added: "It pays homage to the city's iconic red rose in a stunning geometric design and draws inspiration from the bridge over the River Irwell, which connects Manchester and Salford and stands as a symbol of the city's strength and its profound impact on the world during the industrial revolution."

Wolves have released their 2023-24 away kit - which is "inspired by the geometric architecture and tile patterns found around the Iberian Peninsula".

Unveiling the new red strip, the club added: "The new red away strip will provide Wolves’ southern European players with a taste of home as they head on their travels this season."

Tottenham Hotspur have revealed their new home kit for the 2023-24 season.

For the first time since the 2012-13 campaign, Spurs return to an all-Lilywhite outfit, including shorts and socks.

On realsing the strip, the club said: "The subtle pattern of overlapping circles and lines seen throughout draws inspiration from the sounds of London N17 and the area’s broadcasting history."

Sorry for the long post, and there are plenty more that could have been added, but why cant a club just go here's the new shirt, based on absolutely nothing other than our traditional colours.

14 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

i like it, up close, but I wonder from a distance if it will make the collars look less crisp and less defined?

It'd look better with plain, unfussy collar and cuffs, I reckon. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, withes_shin said:

new red strip, the club added: "The new red away strip will provide Wolves’ southern European players with a taste of home as they head on their travels this season.

No **** way that real?!

😂😂😂😂

Edit can you imagine if Castore gave us a red away kit and the claimed it was because unai was Spanish? There'd be outrage

Edited by villa4europe

2 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Having adidas is no guarantee of quality. The new Celtic shirt is vile.

I quite like that, quite hard to do anything innovative with green and white hoops year after year, but that's not a bad effort 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Having adidas is no guarantee of quality. The new Celtic shirt is vile.

I'm with you on that. The green stones or whatever they're supposed to be -- I don't know the club's history or reference points -- also look like a cheap print, like printed "stone look" vinyl flooring covering or something. Yik.

6 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I'm with you on that. The green stones or whatever they're supposed to be -- I don't know the club's history or reference points -- also look like a cheap print, like printed "stone look" vinyl flooring covering or something. Yik.

My immediate thought were turtle shells 

• Haha 1

Â