Midweek Football 17/20 April

andykeenan

12 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Do we want Utd to win so they have fixture congestion?

They have regardless. Have to come back for an FA cup SF on Sunday (really fancy Brighton to win that) then they've got Spurs away next Thursday before playing us at Sunday lunchtime. We've got 48 hours extra recovery time aswell.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

They have regardless. Have to come back for an FA cup SF on Sunday (really fancy Brighton to win that) then they've got Spurs away next Thursday before playing us at Sunday lunchtime. We've got 48 hours extra recovery time aswell.

In that case I hope they get spanked 8-0, have 4 players sent off and get several season ending injuries.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Hilarious as Maguire's effort was, De Gea sold him short when he's being doubled marked.

Lift the pass? Don't stop dead when you receive the ball. Open your body when you gesture for it. Play the way your facing.

All viable options. The guy is an absolute cabbage.

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Lift the pass? Don't stop dead when you receive the ball. Open your body when you gesture for it. Play the way your facing.

All viable options. The guy is an absolute cabbage.

Oh I agree, after I posted, I noted he asked for the ball. Genuine sh*t for brains.

Edited by The_Steve

Just now, PieFacE said:

We want a United win here really don't we? Add to the fixture congestion they have for when they play us. 

Purely in footballing terms, yeah, probably.

Hoping for a couple more Maguire clangers before he literally shits himself on the pitch

• Haha 1

Â