Midweek Football 20/24 February

andykeenan

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

apparently but you know Pep needs more subs

This is why I'm asking. He can't possibly complain about fixture congestion or limited funds. If they don't win the champions league this season it is entirely on Pep.

Pundits - Man utd are back this that and the other  , saying they dominated the first game last week but the truth is they didn’t . If Man Utd were well and truly back they’d be running away with the league like Barca are.  Next week they might win the cup Fergie once deemed useless.

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Fernandes should have gone for that - deliberate, violent conduct after the whistle.

Slag.

He really is the pits I wonder if other players watch him like we do thinking I am going to snap him in half?

Surely someone will do us all a favour one day it's worth a red for the adulation the giver will receive from the footballing public.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

He really is the pits I wonder if other players watch him like we do thinking I am going to snap him in half?

Surely someone will do us all a favour one day it's worth a red for the adulation the giver will receive from the footballing public.

Sadly most other players would do similar or ,have players on there team that do similar

Look at Saka pathetic behaviour at the weekend

Â