Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

2 hours ago, thabucks said:

Chelsea reportedly looking to offload Ian Maartsen - think I’d rather have him over Acuna tbh due to his age. 

Hell yeah.....Maatsen is quality. I thought Poch had said he would be part of his plans this season though ? (Although I may have dreamt this ?)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dillon66 said:

Hell yeah.....Maatsen is quality. I thought Poch had said he would be part of his plans this season though ? (Although I may have dreamt this ?)

He did but The Evening Standard are now reporting he’s available … Guess they’ve also got Lewis Hall & won’t wanna sell Cucurella just yet for FFP book value purposes as they’re gunna take a huge hit in him. 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

Could our big name signing be Ansu Fati? I think Barca are wanting to sell him 

If we signed him and Digne didn't leave we'd break the world economy.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, thabucks said:

Nah he’s coming in as Doris’ assistant as translator as heard she keeps getting the breakfast orders mixed up and wrong… 

Another slanderous word against Doris, and it's welcome to the Terrordome

• Haha 1

Emery wants upgrade on Cash not just back-up, so that might explain why whichever right-back we're going for is taking a while. Another attacker and right-back still to come, and another midfielder can't be ruled out at this stage

• Like 1

Everton been linked with Johan Bakayoko of PSV.

Pretty sure he's been mentioned a few times in the past. Not an amazing scoring record but would fit the profile of someone covering Ollie and bringing into the team slowly while we loan out Duran.

35 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Everton been linked with Johan Bakayoko of PSV.

Pretty sure he's been mentioned a few times in the past. Not an amazing scoring record but would fit the profile of someone covering Ollie and bringing into the team slowly while we loan out Duran.

I’ve mentioned him loads as I think he’s a real handful, similar to Madueke in style. He’s a RW though and I think we’re well stacked there, it’s LW we need more than anything else. Good player though

8 minutes ago, burchy said:

I’ve mentioned him loads as I think he’s a real handful, similar to Madueke in style. He’s a RW though and I think we’re well stacked there, it’s LW we need more than anything else. Good player though

Ah genuinely thought he was a CF so happy to be corrected on that.

Just now, villan95 said:

Presumably to go to Barca or Saudi Arabia? But you never know

Barca…. if he’s a man of his word…

Probably the only way they could get him too 😆

Nothing makes much sense over there, debt ridden fools… 

Might mean a fairly high profile player or two leaving them if that happens… might be of interest to us.

How they make room in their wage budget is beyond me… struggle to even register players! Proper farce.