Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

3 hours ago, paul514 said:

For what it’s worth I don’t think they would top 250

If Caceido is going for 110 theyre very easily worth more than 250. Not least because we wouldn't accept less, but also because clubs would outbid anyone else if they started offering below market amounts

• Like 1

Foyth is hardly a priority. We are not desperate for a RB / RCB. Plus the price will be stupid. There's surely nothing in this. We're just being linked to help Villarreal if they sell him to Barcelona. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

i wish chelsea were looked at they will cake walk the league with all this spending

Have you noticed other teams, like Manchester City?!

Edited by Rolta
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Foyth is hardly a priority. We are not desperate for a RB / RCB. Plus the price will be stupid. There's surely nothing in this. We're just being linked to help Villarreal if they sell him to Barcelona. 

If the rumours about Carlos are true then maybe it would make sense. 

54 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

i wish chelsea were looked at they will cake walk the league with all this spending

I saw a post earlier blaming the medical team on our players ligament injuries.

This post is more bat shit kray than that.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Lol... Caicedo has flipped again and told Brighton he only wants to join Chelsea now, after they'd agreed everything with Liverpool 🤣

According to Romano

Guardian article said he wanted to go to Chelsea hours before Romano tweeted that Liverpool had put in a bid that had been accepted

9 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Guardian article said he wanted to go to Chelsea hours before Romano tweeted that Liverpool had put in a bid that had been accepted

Why would Liverpool bid for a player without knowing if he wants to move to them? Pure desperation from Liverpool.

We could probably get a decent fee of them for Dendoncker 😂

14 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Why would Liverpool bid for a player without knowing if he wants to move to them? Pure desperation from Liverpool.

We could probably get a decent fee of them for Dendoncker 😂

Pity we sold Nakamba when we did 😂

1 hour ago, beasley14 said:

Would be a good move overall to move Carlos and bring him in.

How would it? Carlos is a much, much better player than Foyth. Remember just two years ago Man City tried and failed to buy Carlos. We shocked everybody when we signed him and given time to recover his form he could easily be one of the top centre backs in the world again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, beachboys1 said:

Apart from Reece James and Sterling, since Lukaku and Ziyech will never play for them again, who in Chelsea's squad makes our starting eleven, or even our bench? They will be lucky to get eighth this season.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Monkeypuzzle said:

Apart from Reece James and Sterling, since Lukaku and Ziyech will never play for them again, who in Chelsea's squad makes our starting eleven, or even our bench? They will be lucky to get eighth this season.

Chilwell above the 2 you mentioned