Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

'Airplane!' is one of the best comedy movies of all time. 

But it still isn't nearly as funny as listening to an Everton fan try to justify why James Ward-Prowse is miles better that the "not that bad" Douglas Luiz. 

Surely you can't be serious.

😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, striker said:

What does he create? He has spent most of his time as a DM 😂.

Your unwillingness to engage someone having a different opinion is if I may say so, quite bizarre on a forum. Either that or very arrogant but so be it!

Oh wow. Thanks for taking the heat off

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, striker said:

Your unwillingness to engage someone having a different opinion is if I may say so, quite bizarre on a forum. Either that or very arrogant but so be it!

Woah! Easy there dude…

Completely unnecessary and childish…

If you’re watched us last season, you’d see he was key to our play and dictated it…

Created plenty of chances…

I don’t get the impression that you’re going to take an alternative view on anyway, no need for petty remarks..

Best we keep the peace…

5 minutes ago, striker said:

2 minutes ago, Indigo said:

OK.

Screenshot_20230727_121406_Chrome.jpg

Was just about to post the same. He’s one the most creative players in his position in the Europe’s top 5 leagues.

For the most recent example, have a look at Diaby‘s goal yesterday.

• Like 1

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

What does Luiz create? Ummm Diaby debut goal

He clearly doesn’t watch us play…

Can’t have watched us under Emery last season to come to that opinion…

Which is why I can’t be arsed to engage…

Enjoy Dyche and Everton…

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

didnt they pay a lot of money for Sigurdsson who then dropped off the face of the planet for......reasons

Oh yeah - that certainly didn't help.  £40m + was a pretty crazy price to pay 6 seasons ago anyway.  I've just seen that a couple of months ago the case against Sigurdsson was dropped as the CPS didn't believe that the evidence met the "threshold set" required and that no further action will be taken by the police.  The tone of the article I read was very much in the not enough evidence to convict category as opposed to anything else.

@striker it was pretty obvious to me and others here that Douglas Luiz looked a real telent even very early on in his Villa career.

I think part of the problem was finding his natural role and hence he played in a variety of positions under Smith and Gerrard; they just couldn't get him in the correct position as he is so versatile.

Now Professor Emery is here he can fix this issue and we are seeing what an exceptional player Luiz is. He'll get better too!

• Like 2

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

What does Luiz create? Ummm Diaby debut goal

Something something pre-season friendly something something.

Let’s just ignore the evidence of the last PL season or so. 

4 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Fair play to the lad… but what if they want rid of him? 😂

They wanted rid of De Jong but he just no i'm staying.  Nothing Barca can do other than freeze him out of the team.  They offered him a contract, he want's to honour it.