Super Bowl LVII

Tegis

Pick your winner  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins, Kelce or Kelce?

• Eagles
    • Chiefs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/02/23 at 22:59

Dunno, tempted to say that on paper this looks like incredibly close and the only way it won't be is if something mad happens

Whether that's a good thing or not... Championship game with 49ers injuries was shit, I seem to remember the seahawks v broncos blow out was good

Just reading some of the leaked game script for the SB on Mumsnet . The  4th quarter sounds like it's going to be amazing and anybody who has money on Kelce getting another ring is going to be very happy with the result.

• Haha 1

On 02/02/2023 at 20:31, villa4europe said:

I don't tend to dislike many teams especially outside of the afc west but I do dislike a fair few players...

All other NFC East teams and Aaron Rodgers (and, by association, Green Bay).

I think I'm okay with everybody else. Even the 49ers are now just a fun historical rivalry... although this could change if they maintain their upward trajectory.

I've never had any interest whatsoever in the Yanks football but I've gotten into it a bit over the past few months.

My mate plays it at a really high level (or played, he's recently knocked it on the head after two operations) but because he is big on it I've had to take more than a passing interest just to have the slightest fecking clue what he's talking about half the time, my adopted team are the Pittsburgh Steelers, and just my luck they seem to be about as good (if not worse) than the villa.

Second team are the Jaguars due to a bird that I know who for some reason has always followed them, quite strange how she is into the sport though, just wouldn't expect it from her.

Outside of watching the Steelers though I don't have much of a clue.

I won't be staying up to watch the superbowl thing anyways.

• Like 2

On 06/02/2023 at 05:41, Beastmix said:

All other NFC East teams and Aaron Rodgers (and, by association, Green Bay).

I think I'm okay with everybody else. Even the 49ers are now just a fun historical rivalry... although this could change if they maintain their upward trajectory.

My hate list:

1. Green Bay

2. Green Bay

3. Green Bay

4. New Orleans

5. Philadelphia

6. Green Bay

• Like 1

I didn't tune in at ten because I figured if one channel wasn't starting it's coverage until ten thirty, we probably weren't looking at kick off until eleven. 

Is kick off 23:40? 

I feel like I'm older than when I tuned in, it's been days.

Â