Super Bowl LVII

Tegis

Pick your winner  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins, Kelce or Kelce?

• Eagles
    • Chiefs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/02/23 at 22:59

Qwe5EOF.png

Date February 12, 2023
Kickoff time    4:30 p.m. MST (UTC-7)
Stadium :   State Farm Stadium, Glendale, Arizona
Referee    Carl Cheffers

National anthem    Chris Stapleton
Halftime show    Rihanna

Network    Fox
Announcers    Kevin Burkhardt (play-by-play)
Greg Olsen (analyst)
Erin Andrews and Tom Rinaldi (sideline reporters)
Mike Pereira (rules analyst)

Two blah teams, but go Eagles by default :D  At least I get to drink beer and my daughter expressed interest in watching it, so wine is on the menu as well

7 hours ago, Brumerican said:

I don't think anybody hates Mahomes. I just think a few fans on here would rather not have him in their division. 

You can't say you like this sport and not be blown away by how he plays . 

He's even annoyingly likeable. :D All the new City....I mean Chiefs-fans can suck a fat one though.

• Like 1

probably won't watch because of the time difference and starting a new job

actually interested in the pro bowl! the format that i think they're going for should actually work and be a lot of fun, our football should do the equivalent of the skills events surrounded by the fan interactions, crossbar challenge etc with big smiles on their faces and just humanise these superstars, i will follow a bit of that on youtube

Edited by villa4europe

13 hours ago, Beastmix said:

Not even an exciting half-time show to look forward to.

Go Chiefs! 

last year was ok, the stage was incredible 

12 hours ago, Brumerican said:

I don't think anybody hates Mahomes. I just think a few fans on here would rather not have him in their division. 

You can't say you like this sport and not be blown away by how he plays . 

yep, he's redefining the position but in a way that looks almost unnatural and awkward so it's hard to see anyone going on to replicate him, he's not like so many where its a case of what he's doing with his legs its what he's doing with his arm and his stance and weight and everything, he shouldn't be able to throw the ball like he can from how he is stood - bold prediction he will get an underarm toss to Kelce TD in the superbowl

but im a chargers fan....so **** him...got to see what losing Andy Reid does to him, brilliant coach, chargers actually get close to the chiefs twice a year but its Reid thats the difference, he's always at least two levels above anything the chargers have as a coach, makes so many mid game and second half adjustments

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

I've got no axe to grind with any of the teams, unlike most of you.

Obviously I like the Browns, I used to like New England when Brady was there, but generally I like to see the QB I've had in the Fantasy League do well, and this year it was Mahomes.

I don't tend to dislike many teams especially outside of the afc west but I do dislike a fair few players, used to be manning but not a clue why, Wilson is on the list but that's probably more a media hype thing than his own fault, Watson obviously

I don't watch that many games as a neutral anymore, came in to the sport watching whoever sky put on a Sunday night but now exclusively watch the chargers so I never feel like the media or commentary surrounding certain teams spoils them for me, listen to various podcasts to fill in the gaps but they're all well balanced

18 hours ago, theunderstudy said:

Fingers crossed for a meteorite hitting the stadium.

If that can't happen I hope one of the team gets thoroughly **** by the refs.

I feel your level of hatred for this match-up is on par with my own :lol:

My line of thinking is a constant loop of
"Well it's the Chiefs, so I have to be up for the Eag... oh God I can't be up for the Eagles. Do I support the AFC Wes.... God no I will not. Ahhh I want no-one to win".

I think I'll be watching with very much a 'Que sera sera' approach and hope to be mildly entertained. A horrible injustice might be just the ticket. So I guess I'm up for the officials making a hames of it?

44 minutes ago, BOF said:

I feel your level of hatred for this match-up is on par with my own :lol:

My line of thinking is a constant loop of
"Well it's the Chiefs, so I have to be up for the Eag... oh God I can't be up for the Eagles. Do I support the AFC Wes.... God no I will not. Ahhh I want no-one to win".

I think I'll be watching with very much a 'Que sera sera' approach and hope to be mildly entertained. A horrible injustice might be just the ticket. So I guess I'm up for the officials making a hames of it?

Both sets of players and fans have largely been obnoxious after getting favourable calls in the Conference round and i can't in good faith root for either of these teams unless it's against like the Seahawks or the Rams. Chaos is the best case scenario 

Â