Super Bowl LVII

Tegis

Pick your winner  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins, Kelce or Kelce?

• Eagles
    • Chiefs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/02/23 at 22:59

On 02/02/2023 at 16:43, theunderstudy said:

Fingers crossed for a meteorite hitting the stadium.

If that can't happen I hope one of the team gets thoroughly **** by the refs.

And that's all you could ask for. Weren't complaining last time out about the shite refereeing were you, you trashtalking-, cheesesteak-eating pole-climbing freaks get it riiiiiiight up yeeeeeee

Edited by theunderstudy
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Milfner said:

Refs, lol. Not a single holding call all game & then pull one out with no time left to finish the game off. Ruined a classic. 

It was like what happens in soccer ball, the ref realises he hasn't booked anybody all game and then starts throwing yellow cards out like confetti with 10 minutes left in the game. The Refs had made hardly any calls and kine judge or whoever wants to be part of the game so he's itching to do something. It was a bad call in my book and I was very surprised Bradbury came out and said it was correct. I assume the NFL got to him and Siranni before they spoke to make sure they didn't throw the refs under the bus. 

Overall it was the two completely busted coverages that cost Philly. Can't hand two walk in touchdowns to Kansas and expect to win. Maybe you get a pass the first time it happens but the chiefs ran the same play again on the other side and it was the same result. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Overall it was the two completely busted coverages that cost Philly. Can't hand two walk in touchdowns to Kansas and expect to win

And the Hurts derp-fumble.

Â