World Cup: Matches

Genie

Just now, Rustibrooks said:

Currently in West London 😂, I just drove by a huge group of Moroccans as well here in London they have the speakers out and everything. Morocco should host a World Cup.

They're trying to.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

Currently in West London 😂, I just drove by a huge group of Moroccans as well here in London they have the speakers out and everything. Morocco should host a World Cup.

Second only to Mexican fans at this World Cup from what I've seen. They were loud.

• Like 1

Just now, maqroll said:

I could see a Morocco-Algeria joint host situation. I reckon Egypt will want to host one as well. 

That would be great, as long as it doesn't also involve Saudi Arabia

1 minute ago, Rustibrooks said:

I don’t think they would be involved unless more corruption happens with FIFA. I’m not too sure if Morocco and Saudi Arabia still have good relations.

There has been quite a lot of noise about a Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Greece bid in 2030.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sne said:

There has been quite a lot of noise about a Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Greece bid in 2030.

Oh really? I thought it was a single bid from Saudi Arabia I don’t know why. Thought it would make more sense if Algeria, Morocco and Egypt do a joint bid.

1 minute ago, maqroll said:

Crashing out after 2 games is a bitter disappointment for Canada after all the hype and excitement. 

Most people would have predicted a group stage exit. But they haven't embarrassed themselves.

11 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Most people would have predicted a group stage exit. But they haven't embarrassed themselves.

They played some of the best football I’ve seen in this tournament against Belgium. But they’re naive at the back. Even the goal against Belgium was criminal as it was just a punt up field that caught them.