World Cup: Matches

Genie

4 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

I stand corrected 😂 its embarrassing and disrespectful but as Bruno then I will allow it

I think it does brush his hair from a photo I saw but not his goal as the ball doesnt move direction

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

They do realise the balls in this tournamount have a sensor GPS chip so would immediately know from data if he got a touch on it?!

EDIT - Adidas confirm that the data showed NO contact from Ronaldo for the goal.

Edited by stewiek2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Also Henderson to start against Wales?  Southgate to play 8 defenders against a team loaded with Championship and League 1 players.

I might just watch Iran v USA.

He's gonna go three at the back isn't he?

I got a feeling he's going to go with-

Pickford

Walker - Stones - Dier - Maguire - Saka

Henderson - Rice

Mount

Kane - Sterling

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, stewiek2 said:

They do realise the balls in this tournamount have a sensor GPS chip so would immediately know from data if he got a touch on it?!

EDIT - Adidas confirm that the data showed NO contact from Ronaldo for the goal.

I am actually hoping that Portugal get knocked out,all because of Ronaldo ( Prick )

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PieFacE said:

The fact that it's even an issue about who's goal it is is just baffling. You'd think a bloke who has won and scored as much as Ronaldo has would just be humble at this point in his career and be happy for the goal to go to whoever. I mean, they scored, they won, who cares? 

Obviously Ronaldo does. Prick. 

You'd think his levels of petulance would have decreased (even if just slightly) considering he's 38 at the start of next year. If anything, he's got worse.

I reckon no Foden tonight, Southgate to dig in against the pressuring from the media. Just like when they were asking him why Grealish wasn’t even getting called up.

People want attacking players? He’ll play an extra defensive player to show them who’s boss.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

I reckon no Foden tonight, Southgate to dig in against the pressuring from the media. Just like when they were asking him why Grealish wasn’t even getting called up.

People want attacking players? He’ll play an extra defensive player to show them who’s boss.

The arrogance is hilarious as if he is some multi winner of the Champions League and Premier League and didnt get Boro relegated

• Like 2

Relegated to ITV4 with Andros Townsend commentating. Is Netherlands vs Qatar really the game of interest here?

My IPTV guide says that 'The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants' is on ITV1 right now. Is that what Ally McCoist goes by these days?

Edited by fightoffyour