World Cup: Matches

Genie

I'll say it though, that goal to me kind of sums up Brazil, the ball in to him was dreadful, the link up play in the build up wasn't good, that's not a fat lot else he can do but he did it beautifully

They're not really controlling the game or getting a proper pattern of passing going, the attacking quality will sort them out one way or the other

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

And jesus must be gutted 😂 playing brilliantly for arsenal, not sure why he's not starting for Brazil and Richarlison pops up with 2 goals and that 1 in particular

He can feel unlucky, and should really be in the side. But, like Argentina with Messi, Brazil and Neymar, the need to have them in the side is going to be at the detriment of both sides imo. 

Edited by avfc1982am

2 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I'd add the Japan winner.

I'm sure they won't win any competition but at least 2 of the spain goals were brilliantly technical goals from a passing and moving perspective

As this is the last game of round 1 there's not been thay many, been some crackers hit the woodwork

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 vs USA 🇺🇸— oh what a dreadful-feeling match. Can’t sort out my loyalties suddenly, with less than 24 hours to go. Love USA, but how can I root against England? It makes it easier to back the USA when I read mocking comments from English people, but everyone’s getting all classy and generous at the pre-match stage, which just makes it more confusing 🫤.

1 hour ago, Marka Ragnos said:

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 vs USA 🇺🇸— oh what a dreadful-feeling match. Can’t sort out my loyalties suddenly, with less than 24 hours to go. Love USA, but how can I root against England? It makes it easier to back the USA when I read mocking comments from English people, but everyone’s getting all classy and generous at the pre-match stage, which just makes it more confusing 🫤.

I’m a proud American and will be cheering enthusiastically for the USMNT.

That being said, we’re going to get beat like a drum tomorrow.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MNVillan said:

I’m a proud American and will be cheering enthusiastically for the USMNT.

That being said, we’re going to get beat like a drum tomorrow.

I think its a game US be up for. England do struggle vs English speaking countries as they got too sold on the"derby" atmosphere