World Cup: Matches

Genie

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Only just learned that inaki Williams plays for Ghana and its his brother that plays for spain

For Williams came on last night I just thought it was inaki, didn't even know he had a brother

Yeah he does he looks promising as well, it was a bit of a surprised that Inaki’s brother chose to play for Spain over Ghana. 

at least the ref was showing consistency -- ruling out the first goal for a "soft foul" and giving that as a pen for a "soft foul" and that's never getting overturned as there is contact.

I do want to know why that type of pen that Ronaldo scored isn't seen more. A ton of pace and not on the ground -- the 2 earlier that were saved seemed to be pretty poor. 

Brazil's lineup is farcically attacking. Basically a midfield one of Casemiro and five strikers in front of him!

Looking forward to seeing Pavlovic. One we should really be looking into. Be great to get him in while we don't absolutely need to replace Mings so he can be eased in.

5 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Brazil's lineup is farcically attacking. Basically a midfield one of Casemiro and five strikers in front of him!

Looking forward to seeing Pavlovic. One we should really be looking into. Be great to get him in while we don't absolutely need to replace Mings so he can be eased in.

Theres 3 Serbian for me all based on FM, milenkovic savic and zivkovic I've seen before, milenkovic I've never seen but buy him a lot

Really looking forward to this game. That was the most upbeat Serbian anthem ive ever seen, they seem to have good momentum under Stojkovic, could see an upset here. Always had a softspot for the Serbian/old Yugoslav NT dating back and because of Savo. They’ve had some great individual players over the years. 

15 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Theres 3 Serbian for me all based on FM, milenkovic savic and zivkovic I've seen before, milenkovic I've never seen but buy him a lot

Milinkovic-Savic is an incredible footballer. Top tier. Off to Juve on a free in the summer say the whispers.

The centre half Milenkovic has gone off the boil a bit I think. Was linked with loads of moves but they never happened. Pavlovic has started like a lunatic :lol:

• Like 1

Off topic, but anyone know anything about the politics of any members of the current Brasil squad? Just very curious with the recent close election. I think Neymar is pretty far right, but that’s about all I know. 

Edited by Marka Ragnos