Pre-Match Thread: Enter Emery

maqroll

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Remember that day very well 

Me too.

I bet as you walked out the ground you didn't think it would be 27 years and counting til the next **** win.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Me too.

I bet as you walked out the ground you didn't think it would be 27 years and counting til the next **** win.

Same after beating Leeds in cup final, never thought we’d still be waiting for another trophy . At the time I hated United with a passion . 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Same after beating Leeds in cup final, never thought we’d still be waiting for another trophy . At the time I hated United with a passion . 

I just hate everyone, it's much easier ;)

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Remember that day very well 

Unfortunately i was too young so i have no idea what that feeling is like, my first match I remember was chelsea v villa at stamford bridge we lost 4-1 nov 1998 or around that time

Edited by RicRic

1 hour ago, PussEKatt said:

Cant hope for too much as the new manager will only have about 4 days with the players.If we can keep their score down to about 10 then we should be ok.

I expect the players to be fired up after 4 days training with Emery & will give Manure a very tough game. Remember that Maguire will start for them & he always has at least one big mistake in him.

On 29/10/2022 at 17:50, Demitri_C said:

Bloodbath if we play anything as bad as today.

1st action drop watkins. The guys absymal and useless. I dont care if he gets upset sell him in January.  Not good enough.

Hopefully kamaras back whoch will be  a massive boost

I would bring in Chambers for Konsa...and teach Cash how to defend, better.

8 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Fixed

That is harsh.

We have tried using Ings as the sole striker, it doesn't work. He isn't mobile enough or strong enough.

Watkins has his limitations but as of now we are a better team with him than without him.

• Like 1

I only caught the first half of them vs West Ham but I'm not optimistic. They looked hungry for the ball and tidy when they had it.

The last time we beat them at our patch, the UK leadership battle involved Oliver Cromwell. I won't be upset if we lose, as long as we put up a fight.