Unai Emery

PeterSw

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2007/08 his first managing in the top flight was the last season he hasnt managed in a European competitions. 172 games in European competitions

Poch for example has managed 67, even Jurgen Klopp has just 130 games

4 minutes ago, nick76 said:

This suggests you didn’t like it in the first place? How can you be anything but happy about this appointment? I hope you just mean you really liked at the beginning and now you really really like it.

On paper its a good, very good, great what word you wanna use appointment. Plus I really like his personality. 
I've come to the conclusion that there is no point getting excited about this appointment or to be disappointed.
For me he's either going to transport Villa to European Football or get sacked in season or two's time.
Its up to the millionaire players to take to his methods otherwise he's not going to make it here. 
End of the day all the questions will be answered will be on the pitch. I will judge with my own eyes.

I will give him time and for this season a simple objective of bettering the 45points Gerrards Villa finished on last season. That would be improvement for a start. That's a fair objective? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, S-Platt said:

Needs a song does the new boss.

Tenpole Tudor - Swords of a Thousand Men.

Unai Unai Unai Yeah

Unai Unai Unai Emery

Need to work on the lyrics but the chorus works I think 🤔

Unai-nai… emery’s my name

rihanna.

Ok maybe not.

Â