Unai Emery

PeterSw

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

on the arsenal forums in general they seem to like him and think he's a good guy that was unfairly treated by the AFTV crowd, there's a couple that are moaning that he's a cup manager rather than a league manager but they probably dont realise that we would take a cup and finished 11th, thats not the worst thing for us

twitter is more likely to be that AFTV crowd so there still mindlessly hounding him

i do think its funny how fans of other clubs have given us the name "villafake" after his move from villarreal

Green is the colour.....

envy
/ˈɛnvi/

noun

1. a feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities, or luck.

9 hours ago, sidcow said:

It's been shown over and over that his record at Arsenal is actually very good but those self entitled twonks thought they should be winning the league. 

Tbh  if he's  good and hungry and can get the best out of the players we have I don't care. It's  a big risk to leave Villareal for us,  which suggests he's  hungry enough 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, av1 said:

I won’t post the actually tweet because of the f word, but Gregg Evans tweeted this 🤣

Bruce-Smith (7 days) Smith-Gerrard (5 days) Gerrard-Emery (4 days) NSWE and Christian Purslow rarely #### about at #AVFC .

Almost seems like they have a plan in place before they take action 🤔

Â