Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

Who is this Lyric you have all been mentioning over the last few days, and what has he done that makes him/her the Oracle when it comes to ITK and our new manager?

Just now, sidcow said:

Is Lyric the guy who has a good track record from previous announcements? 

not loads, just 2 key ones. kamara before the media got to it and called the sarr deal as off before any media

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

not loads, just 2 key ones. kamara before the media got to it and called the sarr deal as off before any media

He called the Sarr deal being off as well.

Edit: nevermind, didn't see you had added that

Edited by duke313

3 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Right, so what Villarreal players are we in for in January? Pau Torres being the obvious.  Danjuma? Yeremy Pino?

i wish, he's a £60m+ spanish top 3 type player

not sure if the nigerian guy whose name i cant spell would be a more realistic option

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

i wish, he's a £60m+ spanish top 3 type player

not sure if the nigerian guy whose name i cant spell would be a more realistic option

There were rumours about us being interested in Moreno about a year ago. He would be more of a Gerrard player though being 30 years old.

8 minutes ago, NeilS said:

Who is this Lyric you have all been mentioning over the last few days, and what has he done that makes him/her the Oracle when it comes to ITK and our new manager?

He isn't an oracle, but at least he is putting his balls om the chopping block with Emery AND an announcement today.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1