Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

7 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Have you seen Edens at Bucks games? Loads.  These are very rich business men but having worked with some very rich people and company owners (unfortunately not rubbed off on me) they don’t miss their teams games when they are on I can guarantee you that.  They go, or get special streams in or something, if they are fanatics about sports they watch the game and the world stops while they do.  Top business people work 24/7 so they work around the games, believe me I’ve seen it.

The match against Fulham was no surprise to anybody that have seen our matches this season. We had been that bad all season, why suddenly storm off before full time, unless the performance came as a surprise. I guess you could say that they watched the our matches this season, but had no idea what they were seeing, and only realised the state of things when our away fans began to go after Gerrard, but then you are saying our owners are clueless about football. Since our owners is now in charge to find the new manager, I really hope it isn’t so, that would be depressing.

24 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

So he left Gerrard to manage QPR.......he's probably the biggest reason Gerrard failed and Gerrard must know that especially after his comments on how great he was which probably contributed to Beale getting the QPR job.

Yea I'm loyal, 'as long as it suits me'. Beale. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, viivvaa66 said:

The match against Fulham was no surprise to anybody that have seen our matches this season. We had been that bad all season, why suddenly storm off before full time, unless the performance came as a surprise. I guess you could say that they watched the our matches this season, but had no idea what they were seeing, and only realised the state of things when our away fans began to go after Gerrard, but then you are saying our owners are clueless about football. Since our owners is now in charge to find the new manager, I really hope it isn’t so, that would be depressing.

We have NOT been that bad all season.Fulham was the worst performance of the season.With the possible exception of Bournemouth away which I did not see.

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

It’s been two days ffs.  The media/social are reporting their usual BS….calm down, give it a bit of time.

Yea, but the decision to sack Gerrard was obviously being thought off before he was actually sacked. 
Chelsea sacked Tuchel on the 7th September and announced Potter on the 8th. If they can do it why can’t we? 

Edited by Tayls

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I'm not saying it's wrong, just bullshit.

I know it is.

But I don't think Beale has anything to do with our failings. Not after looking at what he is doing at his current job.

Clearly a very talented coach that I am sad is no longer with us. And Beale was clearly the main reason for the success at Rangers.

Always said Gerrard was more of a cheerleader.

Edited by Pinebro
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MarkLillis said:

We have NOT been that bad all season.Fulham was the worst performance of the season.With the possible exception of Bournemouth away which I did not see.

As a team we've been woeful. Where's the character when it's needed or where's the pride in pulling on that Jersey? In a nutshell, a shower of shite.

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

Yea, but the decision to sack Gerrard was obviously being thought off before he actually was sacked. 
Chelsea sacked Tuchel on the 7th September and announced Potter on the 8th. If they can do it why can’t we? 

Purslow did not contact any candidate while Gerrard was still there, no way. If any contacts were made before the sacking it could only have been Sawiris, or Lange on Sawiris order.

4 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Yea, but the decision to sack Gerrard was obviously being thought off before he was actually sacked. 

Because Chelsea has a way bigger pull.

It's an unfortunate reality but it is what it is.

We still have a long way to go to build up and grow our reputation.