Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

Just now, DCJonah said:

Who is this guy and what did he do?

Twitter account, supposed ITK.

Has got some things right (Kamara signing, Sarr deal being called off).

Claimed we were looking into Poch, but has since rowed back and said Emery and Franks were more likely.

Has deleted and reactivated his account over the past week or so. His tweets were protected literally 30 minutes ago but now they’re not again. 

There’s a certain feistiness in the stuff being tweeted now, it was more “this is what I know, believe me if you want” vibe. But they account is having a bit of a dig at other Villa centric accounts at the moment.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

To be honest I believe he’s “shall I shan’t I” about joining us. The Gary Neville video someone posted in this thread further back where the Athletic (?) journalist said Poch would be interested.

There’s been a few intermediaries/agents who know about these things and they leak snippets of information . Poch is most likely interested but for him to be in our dugout it’s going to take a monumental effort. 

Sawiris on the blower to Poch now. 😂

Animated GIF

• Haha 3

I’d have been annoyed if we weren’t sounding out Poch, but I’d have been massively surprised if he said yes. 

If Percy is retweeting news that we’re in for him then I’m hugely excited 

2 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

If you are approaching and sounding out other managers then just sack the word removed and put someone else in until a new guy is found. 

To be honest, if we’d done this with Smith and sounded out actual quality managers back then so we didn’t just sack a manager for someone worse we’d all be in a happier place.

The advantage we have this time round is the list of managers I’d not want to get rid of him for is quite small.

Edited by a m ole

3 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

If you are approaching and sounding out other managers then just sack the word removed and put someone else in until a new guy is found. 

I have a sneaky feeling that something is close to done if I'm honest.

This is why the news is slowly leaking out and Percy is retweeting.

Similarly to how our stuff works with transfers.

Could be wrong obviously.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I have a sneaky feeling that something is close to done if I'm honest.

This is why the news is slowly leaking out and Percy is retweeting.

Similarly to how our stuff works with transfers.

Could be wrong obviously.

I'll take your word for it mate.

He's signed!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, duke313 said:

This news feels like it has a bit of weight behind it, hope it’s true.

Even we don’t get Poch, Tuchel or Emery. It at least shows us the calibre of manager the board is after…. Former PSG managers 👀

Paul Le Guen in? 👀👀