Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

3 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Exactly, that’s why I want Poch, the current managers out of a job he easily is the best of the bunch 

Think Gallardo would play some decent stuff aswell as seen a few river games this season, shame we didn’t get Alvarez before he went to city if we do go for Gallardo 

A cheeky January loan perhaps.

Fun Gallardo fact: He played along with Juan Pablo Angel at River Plate as a player.

• Like 1

Just now, duke313 said:

A cheeky January loan perhaps.

Fun Gallardo fact: He played along with Juan Pablo Angel at River Plate as a player.

Never know, but can see him getting minutes when they rest haaland

Yeah he was a good, attacking midfielder one of my go to players on football manager 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RicRic said:

This i agree with actually excellent breakdown…. BUT ill still dream of hiring a Poch level manager … hold on there fella didn’t Everton hire some guy named carlo Ancelotti 😉

It all depends if Poch wants to return to the Premier, if he does the Villa would be perfect for him. I don't see any of the big six hiring anytime soon so Villa would be a great fit  for him. They have shown they are prepared to spend and have ambition.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

It all depends if Poch wants to return to the Premier, if he does the Villa would be perfect for him. I don't see any of the big six hiring anytime soon so Villa would be a great fit  for him. They have shown they are prepared to spend and have ambition.

I think he would, as we would offer him a decent salary as if gerrard is on £5mil a season he’ll easily be offered that and more with bonuses, the owners have ££ to spend he would easily get this team play 10x better 

1 minute ago, rbcuk said:

I think he would, as we would offer him a decent salary as if gerrard is on £5mil a season he’ll easily be offered that and more with bonuses, the owners have ££ to spend he would easily get this team play 10x better 

He was on £13m a year at PSG, and £8.5m a year at Spurs. We’d need to come Close to the Spurs salary to tempt him.

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

He was on £13m a year at PSG, and £8.5m a year at Spurs. We’d need to come Close to the Spurs salary to tempt him.

He’ll be worth it if he gets us into Europe, It'll be a sell out every game with the new stand put a good buy out clause on the contract to cover us

2 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Performance bonuses would do it.Getting into Europe would cover a 5 mil bonus !!!

On 15/09/2022 at 20:41, omariqy said:

I can see one of Poch or Unai Emery as our preferred choices. Brendan Rodgers would probably be the other one.

Well won’t be Poch. I still can’t see Gerrard staying beyond Chelsea

25 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

He’ll be worth it if he gets us into Europe, It'll be a sell out every game with the new stand put a good buy out clause on the contract to cover us

It’d be worth it if he kept us up and stopped the snoring drowning out the clapping. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rbcuk said:

Pochettino or Gallardo is the ones I want, by the time we sack this fraud both will have new jobs

Yep. People need to lower expectations. We'll leave it too late and bring dyche in to keep us up with 10 games to go

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

Yep. People need to lower expectations. We'll leave it too late and bring dyche in to keep us up with 10 games to go

I think Leicester will hire Dyche !!

7 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Wolves going to rehire Nuno.

Genuine question, would anyone be okay if we rehired Smith?

Deano is not my first choice as Gerrards replacement but if it meant Gerrard leaving immediately, yes.

i would also welcome the return of the deano "here comes the money" meme :)

Edited by ciggiesnbeer