Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

i have no idea why ralph or rodgers' names are even being mentioned. they're about to be sacked. ask fans of leicester or southampton how they'd feel about us taking their managers off them. they'd snatch our hands off

i like the fact that last 2 managers we've taken are from teams who didn't want their managers to go

• Like 2

3 hours ago, brummybloke said:

Poch

Tuchel 

Zidane 

Sampaoli 

Bielsa 

Just a handful of managers out of work at the moment all of whom I'm sure would at least use the players we have at our disposal correctly and play more advanced football.

3 of whom have already managed in England.

All big names in management ( Zidane not so much only due to his real success) all respected and all have achieved over a period of time and are not learning how to be a manager.

I'm sure there's several more who fir the category, no more up and coming managers for me please.

It’s not that easy to replace a living leg end like Stevie G you know.  

33 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He never took regular pastings at Leipzig though and finished 2nd, its almost like he would perform better when he got backing  :P 

I mean, Timo Werner is killing it at Leipzig again too.

I do like Timo. Lol

Was Hassenhuttl his Manager at any point?

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Probably not a popular opinion but I’d love us to get Bielsa.

What? why? Let’s talk about Ralph again 😉

Was never a fan of Bielsa, so overrated and found out.  I’d almost keep Gerrard over Bielsa and that hurts to say that from me.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Probably says more about the league mate

maybe check the Premier League top scorer and what league he came from, his record is destroying anything he did in Germany :P 

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Probably not a popular opinion but I’d love us to get Bielsa.

slowest team in the league playing 300 miles an hour breakneck football. Nothing I can see wrong with that

• Like 2

Bielsa is a legend but a legend for being a renegade. He is a stubborn stubborn man if he’d just use more of his squad his teams wouldn’t burn out by March then the following season too. 

Pochetinno / Sampaoli (gone to Sevilla) and Gallardo are Bielsa disciples who have tweaked his methods. 

2 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Bielsa is a legend but a legend for being a renegade. He is a stubborn stubborn man if he’d just use more of his squad his teams wouldn’t burn out by March then the following season too. 

Pochetinno / Sampaoli (gone to Sevilla) and Gallardo are Bielsa disciples who have tweaked his methods. 

If we couldn't get Poch, I would go all out for Gallardo.  I'm surprised he hasn't yet made the move to Europe; probably more likely he'll end up in Spain or Italy.

Speaking of random managers in South America, there is a Portuguese manager doing quite well with Palmeiras, Abel Ferreira.

He turned down the chance to speak with Brighton recently, surprised he's not in the running for the Wolves job actually.

19 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Mate he got them promoted after 18 odds years out the Premier League then finished 8th . Yes he’s time was up but he’s seen as a legend to Leeds fans. 

Anyway it ain’t happening so don’t worry.

Thank god!

Edited by nick76

52 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

An other Bielsa disciple that are doing well is Andoni Iraola. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1