Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Is a reason Leicester are bottom and the club havent given him any money to spend

Maybe the latter is the reason of the reason of the first part of your post?

Poor way to treat a manager that has delivered europe and a fa cup. Guve me that any day over the current shit we have

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Maybe the latter is the reason of the reason of the first part of your post?

Poor way to treat a manager that has delivered europe and a fa cup. Guve me that any day over the current shit we have

they dont want to give him money as he wasted a lot last summer and want him to work with what he has which is fair. Bertrand and Vestergaard were huge flops on big wages at the time

23 minutes ago, Zatman said:

they dont want to give him money as he wasted a lot last summer and want him to work with what he has which is fair. Bertrand and Vestergaard were huge flops on big wages at the time

1 season out of 3/4 is not that bad.

Its ridiculous the answer is not to guve him any money. Thats poor from the owners in my book

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

1 season out of 3/4 is not that bad.

Its ridiculous the answer is not to guve him any money. Thats poor from the owners in my book

They’ve got a bloated squad but nobody wants their fringe players. 

3 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Yep. It's utter bullshit that Gerrard can attract players we'd never have a chance at signing  

Exactly!

I don’t think players care much for who’s in charge.. as we are soon to witness, that can change a matter of weeks after signing a contract.

These players coming here had more to do with the man carrying the cheque book than Gerrard’s good head of hair.

Coutinho’s the one I’ll give him 100% credit for, and he’s no better than the guy he’s displaced from the team. 

Some saying Potter is like smith… absolutely not Potter is more than a manager he is a philosopher of the game a magician he focuses on every piece of detail that the normal manager wouldn’t… he would work magic here and would recruit well with the money given. We need to pay whatever and get him in and i don’t feel purlsow is the man to call the shots anymore

Edited by RicRic

If there is even the slightest hope of getting Potter in, we should be going all out for him. He is miles and miles ahead of our current manager - who knows, he may even take a few training sessions himself…

Every day that goes by with Gerrard is a day wasted. Sack him now, give it Critchley for a couple of weeks and then go all out for Potter in the meantime. I’m all for going for someone like Poch but I can’t see it myself. Potter is the man.

Edited by Delphinho123
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rustibrooks said:

We can play this way with the players we have surely?

Yep. This is probably the best style for the players we have. Shame I don't think poch will be interested. He couldn't get away from Southampton quick enough and we are on their level at the moment. 

15 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

If there is even the slightest hope of getting Potter in, we should be going all out for him. He is miles and miles ahead of our current manager - who knows, he may even take a few training sessions himself…

Every day that goes by with Gerrard is a day wasted. Sack him now, give it Critchley for a couple of weeks and then go all out for Potter in the meantime. I’m all for going for someone like Poch but I can’t see it myself. Potter is the man.

Its true,
Every day that goes by with Gerrard means that chance of getting Potter gets slimmer and slimmer, The more into the season he is with Brighton the even less chance of him leaving them.

• Like 1

Is today the day we all choose to believe football insider ?? 

It is believed that the Liverpool icon’s position as manager is far from secure and the club’s ambitious American owners won’t hesitate to sack him if results do no improve…..

One intriguing alternative to Potter is former Tottenham and Paris Saint-Germain boss Pochettino, who has been out of work since being sacked by the French giants in early July.

He is said to be a credible candidate not only due to his track record, but also because of the number of elite south American players in the Villa squad.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/aston-villa-manager-potter-sources/

1 hour ago, Rustibrooks said:

We can play this way with the players we have surely?

Martinez

Cash / Chambers / Mings / Digne

Kamara /Luiz

Bailey / Buendia / ?

Watkins or Ings

Kamara in the Dier role, Emi in the Erikson role. Only question mark would be the left wing 

56 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Is today the day we all choose to believe football insider ?? 

https://www.footballinsider247.com/aston-villa-manager-potter-sources/

Probability of this being true  - 0.00000000000001%

Uplift in mood after reading a rumour from these cowboys stating that Potter is next choice as Villa manager - 100000%

Uplift in mood after reading that Pochettino is also an option - priceless

For everything else there's Master Card.

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

Probability of this being true  - 0.00000000000001%

Uplift in mood after reading a rumour from these cowboys stating that Potter is next choice as Villa manager - 100000%

Uplift in mood after reading that Pochettino is also an option - priceless

For everything else there's Master Card.

I always do give this rag ONE point.

They actually we're reporting that Grealish had agreed to a Man City move months before it happened and we rubbished ir.

Hopefully they can go 2 out of 2000 when it comes to " ITK " here. Lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1