Weekends Football 22/24 October

andykeenan

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Feels strange watching a manager see what's happening on the pitch. See it is not right. Make a proactive change and effectively change the flow of the game.

Not sure I can remember a Villa manager doing that before 60 minutes in my lifetime

Edited by Davkaus

56 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Bellingham scored 2 in a 5-0 win vs stuttgart, 8 goals in 7 games this season, Southgate isn't going to like that

Moukoko started and scored too, still doing a chuk I think despite playing a fair bit now

Rice is Waistcoat’s ride or die. Bellingham is too good for that clown. 

I don't understand why football refs aren't clamping down HARD on all the smack talk and crowding the ref after they blow the whistle. It's mindboggling it's still allowed. Give it a few weeks with straight reds if you are in the refs face shouting or crowd him and it will stop. I just don't understand it.

• Like 1

I'd have booked Fernandes four times in that second half.

We had to wait four minutes for the penalty to be taken while he shouted at the ref about it.

First post match interview answer he gave about it was "I didn't see it" - he then went on to say "but as I told the ref, this kind of contact happens all the time in this league, you cannot give a penalty".

I'd love him to get an injury that means he would miss the world cup.

And the rest of the season.

And a foot.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'd have booked Fernandes four times in that second half.

We had to wait four minutes for the penalty to be taken while he shouted at the ref about it.

First post match interview answer he gave about it was "I didn't see it" - he then went on to say "but as I told the ref, in the Premier league this kind of contact happens all the time in this league, you cannot give a penalty".

I'd love him to get an injury that means he would miss the world cup.

And the rest of the season.

And a foot.

Personally I'd pay £50 to watch him get mauled by a puma

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Not sure I can remember a Villa manager doing that before 60 minutes in my lifetime

Gregory used to do some half time changes. Can remember him putting on Collymore when we were 2 down to Arsenal at half time and it turned into a famous 3-2 win.

He was the last one as all O'Neill would do was swop Carew for Heskey on hour market and then 10 minutes late put someone out of position at RB to bring on another attacker.

It's baffling how we can never appoint a manager who can do these things like Potter is doing at Chelsea.

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Bellingham scored 2 in a 5-0 win vs stuttgart, 8 goals in 7 games this season, Southgate isn't going to like that

Moukoko started and scored too, still doing a chuk I think despite playing a fair bit now

Probably more career goals than Phillips so yeah welcome to the bench Jude

12 minutes ago, El Zen said:

Former Villan Callum Robinson got himself sent off seven minutes into the South Wales derby for throwing the ball at a Swansea player’s face. 

Hilariously the commentator thinks it's harsh :D 

• Haha 1

Â