How will you celebrate when Gerrard is sacked?

Keener window-cleaner

Surprised that they did it tonight, but I'm not complaining.

The City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra was in town last night and I went. (We were in the front row of the balcony and I hung my Villa scarf over the balcony before the concert.) It would have been a good way to celebrate if it had been a night later.

As it is, I'm just going to treat myself to a beer.

Nothing to celebrate, Gerrard should never of been appointed, hopefully the club learns from this mistake.

Gerrard was a deer in headlights the last 2 months and just reacting at the last minute in the end. I hope he is able to salvage his coaching career somewhere else, but has a lot to learn and can’t be fast tracked again. 

• Like 1

More relieved than happy about it. 

He has left us in an awful position. We are a bee's dick away from the relegation spots, and we plunge into the great unknown as to how our next appointment is going to fare.

• Like 1

It was a disastrous appointment, i am glad he is gone, but not really going to celebrate, he has left the club right in the **** - going to need a manager to put on his big boy pants, roll wor socks up and go again, we have an honest bunch of lads, it's the fans, they are fickle 😉

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pissflaps said:

Wank into a flannel.

Fray Bentos pie  

Glass of tepid skimmed milk 

Sleep

Well, no point me posting in this thread now, as we already have a winner. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Bit crass this thread. 

So why chirp up? Not celebrating slippy's sack (keneth william's gif), but jesus **** christ this guy deserves a place in voodoo curse land - what a word removed. 

6 minutes ago, Jareth said:

So why chirp up? Not celebrating slippy's sack (keneth william's gif), but jesus **** christ this guy deserves a place in voodoo curse land - what a word removed. 

Fair point. I'll leave it there.