January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Sure but it’s nothing new, no update or anything. Pretty much old news, no new information.

Still want it to happen along with other deals… Kang-in in?

Moleiro would be my first choice. But would mind Kang-in. Better to just get both. 

Edited by messi11

5 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

The more the merrier. Osorio please!!!

It's the kind of signings I would love to us to make. If we get It right and these players reach their potential there no reason why we can't be challenge for the PL title next season ( or two or three)

Edited by messi11

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Cool story, bro.

So, just to recap, 2 hours ago we were broke and lacked ambition, now we’re going to win the league next year?

It's like being on Quaaludes, without actually being on quaaludes. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

I think you'll see from my posting history that I'm one of the more light-hearted posters on here. 

When it comes to relentless trolling, see-sawing, posting for effect, and aimless baiting on every page of every thread. It gets... tiring, to say the least. 

It was all for the #bants! 
For my posts in particular, all i said was that we had a poor summer window overall and that it would be a shame if we didn’t sign anyone this window, and I got slammed for it! 

Just now, Tayls said:

It was all for the #bants! 
For my posts in particular, all i said was that we had a poor summer window overall and that it would be a shame if we didn’t sign anyone this window, and I got slammed for it! 

Mate, not a problem! I hope we sign multiple quality upgrades I really do, but we won't just be signing for the sake of it under Emery, that much is clear. 

Just for the record, my frustration was aimed at a different party entirely. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

I think you'll see from my posting history that I'm one of the more light-hearted posters on here. 

When it comes to relentless trolling, see-sawing, posting for effect, and aimless baiting on every page of every thread. It gets... tiring, to say the least. 

Cheer up my old mucker! Trust in Emery

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

Mate, not a problem! I hope we sign multiple quality upgrades I really do, but we won't just be signing for the sake of it under Emery, that much is clear. 

Just for the record, my frustration was aimed at a different party entirely. 

That’s fair. We all want top players adding to this current group. I still think we are very short in numbers (of a certain quality!) and we could end up in trouble if we are unlucky with injuries. 

I think it was more posts from last night where you disagreed with my input. 

Anyway, let’s see what happens. 

6 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I don’t think I’ve ever heard of anyone with agreed terms and then getting to the medical and failing the medical!

Victor Valdes (when he left Barca after his contract ran down) signed a pre-contract with Monaco, everything agreed, then failed his medical 🤪

14 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I don’t think I’ve ever heard of anyone with agreed terms and then getting to the medical and failing the medical!

Didn’t it happen to us under Houllier with a young guy called Fofana we tried to sign?

12 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Didn’t it happen to us under Houllier with a young guy called Fofana we tried to sign?

No Paul Faulkner apparently decided we don't need to sign him, we've got Barry Bannan to play there...

28 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I think all failed medicals happen in that order.

What order would you expect them to occur in?

What player would go for a medical with another team without having a concrete offer on the table?